• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 16, 2020
I start the .exe file, and get to the title screen... and that's it. Tried pressing buttons and moving the mouse, but can't click new game. I'm just stuck on the title screen. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Shouldn't this have "Character Creation" for being able to create the girl and "Male Protagonist" since that's who the player plays?

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
When this was released, this is the most high-end h game that most pc wasn't able to run

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
Man. This game takes me back. This game is still the best game so far aside from the graphics that holds it back compared to current games.

The gameplay is great and fun. The fact you can position yourself to go for a different approach to girls and how you have to find out their personality to fully engage with them.
u r wrong xstoryplayer is best game ever ^^

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
oh yeh i think that's the one, now i just need to pray one day it get translate and put on here
Like Ankhtar said, it was Yuusha.

One of my favorite Illusion games funny enough lol.

Maybe I'll be able to find it translated on the high seas.

Jaymando

Apr 20, 2018
How to play this without lagging? Same goes for the third game.
My laptop is good enough for gaming but I can't handle this one

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Well this sure takes you back. Aldo AG3 probably has the better mod support it is from the time Ilusion games actualy had decent content, instead of the current trope of poser games.
Looks like AG3 and AA1/2 were pinacle of their work. Good times back then, sad times now...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
These are the good old days of Illusion games. Now it's just a bunch of "create your sex scene and just masturbate, without any actual gameplay content".

I'm still hoping for a proper AA one day. And not some "look-a-like" like Koikatsu.

Invuruk

Apr 30, 2021
How to play this without lagging? Same goes for the third game.
My laptop is good enough for gaming but I can't handle this one
I'm not on my home pc so I don't have access to the file, but I think it was called 'dg voodoo2'. It basically converted old graphical APIs to dx11 and 12 and allowed me to run AG3 without the stuttering. Was working for me on win10 as of last year.