Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Red614

Jun 2, 2022
Does anyone know how to make a Custom Tan? There a Face/Body template somewhere?

Trying to make mark on Face and Body

Shyguy505

Sep 22, 2022
Does anyone know how to enable the subtitles and voice when NPCs talk to eachother and you can just watch from the background or which file makes it happen? I saw it happen when I tried AA2PPXmini but I kept getting a aau dump error so I switched to the original game which works alot better for me, but I can't figure out how to enable the NPC to NPC Interactions which you can listen to, I tried copying the mods and files from the AA2PPXmini but it doesn't work

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Anyone have a link to jg2chranalyzer. Everything I've seen points to Hongfire. Can't find it anywhere.
i've found a link to download it on mega,but its down.

Edit:i went to look for it using the wayback machine,found the link,suprisingly it still works:

go to the bottom of the post,there's a link on it

ps:though,i think you need to "register" the game on the regedit,otherwise it will fail to read the character folders,be careful when messing with regedit though

another edit:i've gone past the regedit part,you'll need to manually register the game on regedit,or find an registry fixer for the game,otherwise the program will say it can't find the installation

Last edited:
Reactions: Needed90rolls

dudeman9965

Feb 6, 2020
My game had all the DLC installed but now it suddenly isn't anymore. I can still see personalities "Cadet" and "Carefree" but when I'm in game, they change. The editor also has a bunch of greyed out options. Anyone know how to fix that?

from125

Mar 4, 2019
My game had all the DLC installed but now it suddenly isn't anymore. I can still see personalities "Cadet" and "Carefree" but when I'm in game, they change. The editor also has a bunch of greyed out options. Anyone know how to fix that?
are you sure you didn't check any options or changed anything in the launcher ?

dudeman9965

Feb 6, 2020
are you sure you didn't check any options or changed anything in the launcher ?
I don't believe so. Anything involving mods or ppx or pp2 stuff is checked. I doubt it just uninstalled itself. I tried disabling that stuff and then re-enabling it and it still isn't working.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
nothing is going to stop working if you somehow changed it,did you do anything outside the game,installed something?,backtrack what you did since the last time you ran the game properly,other than that,i have no clue,never had that happen to me

on the greyed out options,that may happen if the mod for unlocking things stops working,so maybe you did something on the AA2Unlimited folder ?

May 31, 2018
Any chance someone would be willing to upload their already set up, modded, and up to date version? I’ve followed the installation guides like 5 times now, and still end up with non-working cards, subtitles not showing up, and none of the CCC clothes working.

Reactions: bryan1dragneel
Jul 11, 2017
Any chance someone would be willing to upload their already set up, modded, and up to date version? I’ve followed the installation guides like 5 times now, and still end up with non-working cards, subtitles not showing up, and none of the CCC clothes working.
I've also done this nothing works if anyone can help do this good deed of downloading the updated game I would be very grateful

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
To my knowledge you just need to grab the base install of aa2mini (torrent) and then update to the newest aa2unlimited right? If so can anyone upload aa2mini here?

from125

Mar 4, 2019
I've also done this nothing works if anyone can help do this good deed of downloading the updated game I would be very grateful
are you guys using this guide?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

try following this one,it uses .ppx,and not .pp2,so you may have to download the game again,and please just read everything carefully,since i did and my game is working just fine.

May 31, 2018

try following this one,it uses .ppx,and not .pp2,so you may have to download the game again,and please just read everything carefully,since i did and my game is working just fine.
Using that guide, and I’ve been using it since the switch to .ppx, literally have never had it work. At this point, I’d be happy just to get the CCC to work, but I’ve never managed that.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Using that guide, and I’ve been using it since the switch to .ppx, literally have never had it work. At this point, I’d be happy just to get the CCC to work, but I’ve never managed that.
what is happening exactly,the game runs but the mod doesn't ?,the game doesn't run,if it doesn't run does it gives away any errors ?,if it gives any errors can you send them here ?

Jul 11, 2017

I tried again each step that you put here but I still can't install the mods

from125

Mar 4, 2019
I tried again each step that you put here but I still can't install the mods
can you tell me or show on a screenshot exactly how are you trying to install mods on it,is the option "Use .ppx Resource loader" checked on the launcher ?

are you trying use mods that ends with .ppx ?,pp2 files aren't going to work,installing mods on the game is simple,just dropping the .ppx files in the data folder,given you are running the .ppx version of the AA2Mini,it should work

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote