Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

netheck227

Sep 6, 2021
game doesn't work on windows 11 rn, guess ill have to wait two months for whatever is wrong to be fixed/patched...tried everything the github page said to do, installed all necessary programs and drivers, went through every possible setting at launcher and it still crashes at a white screen as soon as the game loads in both the editor and the game

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
In jg2chranalyzer , the random characters it generates always wear a yellow clothes for me which I find appalling; is there anyone who knows programming that would know how to fix that to either potentially make a more color neutral (white or black or something) randomization

or even make it so that it randomizes the color of the clothes for each girl...

jg2 chranalyzer jg2chr analyzer jg2 chr analyzer jg 2 chr analyzer

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Wait, so essentially the old more cumming position is gone? Because the current one only has MC cumming alone in certain positions while only a couple being together. But I remember using one that had both cumming alone, or at the same time or just the girl from any postition. What happened to that one?

Edit: I got it working. My bad

Last edited:

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Wait, so essentially the old more cumming position is gone? Because the current one only has MC cumming alone in certain positions while only a couple being together. But I remember using one that had both cumming alone, or at the same time or just the girl from any postition. What happened to that one?

Edit: I got it working. My bad
Ooh, how?
I know the JMCP works, but honestly that one has TOO MANY positions

from125

Mar 4, 2019
I would like JMCP so much more if there was a way to simply the remove the positions I never use. No idea how, though.
Ooh, how?
I know the JMCP works, but honestly that one has TOO MANY positions
if you guys installed and configured it correctly,it should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the male and female orgarsm buttons are behind the together orgarsm button

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
if you guys installed and configured it correctly,it should look like this:

the male and female orgarsm buttons are behind the together orgarsm button
Neither of us were complaining about installation problems or bugs, though. Just that we think the content of the mod clutters up the screen way too much, which your screenshot is a perfect example of. I don't get why you replied with this.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
They might have assumed you installed it badly.
Neither of us were complaining about installation problems or bugs, though. Just that we think the content of the mod clutters up the screen way too much, which your screenshot is a perfect example of. I don't get why you replied with this.

just like he said,i just assumed both of you had problems installing it,and the screenshot is a cutted version of the actual fullscreen screenshot,i did it like that so i could make the example,so its a little less cluttered than that.

also,i don't get why cluttering should be a problem,its not like the positions occupy the screen 100% of the time,you just click the climax buttons,choose an position and its gone(unless you're indecisive and can't choose a position).

but anyway,it would be nice if you could mod it to look like koikatsu menu or something,but alas,the game is old,so you have to make do with what you have,lol

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
but anyway,it would be nice if you could mod it to look like koikatsu menu or something,but alas,the game is old,so you have to make do with what you have,lol
Well, the game is technically abandonware at this point. So, now there's no real need to hold back on the modding. Its just a question of whether or not there's someone that wants to go through all that trouble to fix up the UIs.

Also, I just hate a cluttered screen. It drives me crazy. Especially when half of the clutter is buttons I never click.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Well, the game is technically abandonware at this point. So, now there's no real need to hold back on the modding. Its just a question of whether or not there's someone that wants to go through all that trouble to fix up the UIs.
the game may be so abandonware that in fact modding it like that is probably impossible,or just extremely difficult,the engine probably doesn't support it.

Also, I just hate a cluttered screen. It drives me crazy. Especially when half of the clutter is buttons I never click.
understandable. have a nice day

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
the game may be so abandonware that in fact modding it like that is probably impossible,or just extremely difficult,the engine probably doesn't support it.
Well, when I said abandonware, I mean how the game is actually public domain, now. Illusion dissolved and dumped rights to all of its prior titles.

The pages for selling their games on places like DLsite seem to still be listed on search engines, but if I click them, they never even load anymore.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Which mod is this and can I have a download link?
well so i was about to send you the download link,but i just found out that it aparently died,but its JapaneseMCP,or JMCP for short,its a mod that adds all those positions,if someone has a new link,or is able to upload on mega or something,please do so.

you can try searching on the internet though,you may find another link

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
Hi, I know there's a bit of an asset here, but can anyone help install all the mods and all the latest on the academy? Including new personality and so on. I don't understand why there is no ready-made assembly so that anyone doesn't spend a thousand hours installing mods and so on? Thank you in advance.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Hi, I know there's a bit of an asset here, but can anyone help install all the mods and all the latest on the academy? Including new personality and so on. I don't understand why there is no ready-made assembly so that anyone doesn't spend a thousand hours installing mods and so on? Thank you in advance.
Which mod is this and can I have a download link?

this link(which was on the main thread btw) has most of the mods in .ppx format,including the more cumming positions,depending on the mod or file you may have to extract it or drop in on another folder,but most of them is easy to install,just drop the .ppx files on the data folder

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote