Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

from125

Mar 4, 2019
yep it was a module. by chance I removed her lover and she disappeared along her. turns out it was due to some random module.
good job figuring it out,i've been messing around with the modules myself,i compiled some in a default card,then imported its AAunlimited data on all cards in my save file,exept for PC

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
The two versions are almost identical now. IIRC, the one linked in this thread is a repacked version with a couple of extras (clothes, maybe personalities) that you can easily add to the other one.

Reactions: Hibikiki

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
The two versions are almost identical now. IIRC, the one linked in this thread is a repacked version with a couple of extras (clothes, maybe personalities) that you can easily add to the other one.
Ah okay, thank you very much for the answer!

Westside Juice

Jun 13, 2019
The futa character is using a double-sided dildo and has no penis, what gives?
I've got the same issue. Everything is fine in the maker, but when any H-scene starts, it's a purple strapon or a double-dildo. I used the futa pack starter character, even kept her the same height cause I could not for the life of me get that to work (did everything with the archive overrides the tutorial said, never worked). Looked on the discord, only answer seemed to be that I needed some file someone had, and that person said they didn't have it :p

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
so, is there a way to make it so you can just collect a harem and never get the cheater mindset from anyone? or are you doomed to secret relationships forever? lol

Westside Juice

Jun 13, 2019
so, is there a way to make it so you can just collect a harem and never get the cheater mindset from anyone? or are you doomed to secret relationships forever? lol
With the modules from the AAU part of the character creator, I think there is a "polyamorous" module you can give a girl which makes it so she doesn't care about her lovers cheating; just give that to all girls and MAYBE it will work, I don't know how the AI would handle that module on max virtue characters, or with the dozen other modules that seem to conflict with it.

Without the module system? Still possible. Check out the Hgames wiki (just search "hgames artificial academy"). I know it has a section under gameplay tips about exactly this topic. I think what you have to do is get the girls to all be lovers with each other as well as your character; so you only need to be in a secret relationship until all your existing lovers become lovers with the new girl.

You can (probably) make this infinitely easier by turning on some of the cheat options in the in-game menu; I haven't tested them, but it seems you can change the "hate points" for both npc-npc and npc-pc actions to 0, which SHOULD make it so everyone can only improve their relationships with each other. You can make your PC actions 999% effective, which SHOULD mean that you can use the "try to get along with..." option to tell any girl to improve her relationship with another with guaranteed success.

There's only two issues I can see. First is that the "cheater" label may not just be connected to love/hate points, so girls might break up with/murder you even with the cheats if the catch you. Second is max virtue characters, who appropriately wont ever have more than one lover... unless you make them the PC and do it manually. If you download girls they might have some of the AAU modules which have similar effects as well, and I have no idea how the AI handles having multiple lovers in that case.

There's also a couple "corruption" modules which give you various ways to reduce a girl's virtue until she will take multiple lovers w/o direct control, that might make things easier. At any rate, it's complicated, but definitely possible, and makes for a fun and exciting end-goal for the game.

Imagine that, an illusion game with some kind of actual gameplay challenge to engage with instead of just robotically clicking dialogue options until everyone loves you.

Reactions: franksiinatra
Jan 6, 2019
With the modules from the AAU part of the character creator, I think there is a "polyamorous" module you can give a girl which makes it so she doesn't care about her lovers cheating; just give that to all girls and MAYBE it will work, I don't know how the AI would handle that module on max virtue characters, or with the dozen other modules that seem to conflict with it.
well speaking of that, just give everyone the "Faithful/Singleminded" Trait and they'll never care about you cheating with who, with the exception of constantly interrupted and/or being the subject of a contest

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
anybody have a zip or something with ALL the clothes and hair we can use so far? I have most stuff, but theres still alot of clothes that hasnt been converted with the new method, and I dont know how to convert it either. They're still using the "AA2_PLAY" and "AA2_MAKE" folders

May 31, 2018
Why is it that 90% if the time I download a mod card it doesn’t work correctly? It usually has the wrong clothes and some serious issues with the body.

predaton28

May 2, 2018
How to actually play this game again?. I was just hop back from the old aa2 after like a 3-4 years and cuz when I look back there was nothing like this game anymore. So I give it a try on this mini thing(I don't have the old one with me this is my first download) but the problem I had was not the crash at all.

I mean I still crash on some card but don't know what to do with it. But the main issue here is when I talk to npc they was always 0% success rate and I had no idea what is it about

but the annoying one are happen to be the "Follow Me" order it always make the npc freeze like they would not replying to me
and I can't interact anything but to exit game while the game still running and the npcs do their thingy

and man the new editing is completely alien to me now

if someone would be kind please help me it was a headache to me right now about how they works

*EDIT: Fixed, I just unchecked the fix locale on the scripts and use my locale emulator on the launcher

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote