• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nase

Aug 1, 2021
I have heard whispers of a karaoke pack that once existed, yet every link I have found directs me to dead download pages. Does the karaoke pack still exist somewhere?
Edit: On the same note, where can I get the character maker? The Unlimited download comes with an editor but I cant for the life of me figure out how to create a character which it, so I'm assuming you can't.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I have heard whispers of a karaoke pack that once existed, yet every link I have found directs me to dead download pages. Does the karaoke pack still exist somewhere?
I remember playing this years ago, and whatever copy I had came with karaoke songs. I guess those were cut out in recent years to keep the size small.

Reactions: JustAl

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
I forgot to turn the Safe Day cheat on and now I have a save where the next morning the girl delivers the news and gets me the pregnancy end.

Any way I can circumvent this? Turning on the Safe Day cheat doesn't work retroactively and not sure what to tweak in AA2QtEdit, if it can even do that.

Last edited:

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
I forgot to turn the Safe Day cheat on and now I have a save where the next morning the girl delivers the news and gets me the pregnancy end.

Any way I can circumvent this? Turning on the Safe Day cheat doesn't work retroactively and not sure what to tweak in AA2QtEdit, if it can even do that.
Try purging the girl in question from the school roast.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019

Im afraid not. Just start a new game. Theres a module you can use to completely disable the ability to knock anyone up. "Infertile".

LMAO

Girl: im pregnant... youre the father. Take responsibility!
You:
7bf.jpg

Last edited:

Wjeidwfwef

Nov 22, 2020

There's also the "Irresponsible" module for your character that should cancel out the game over interaction.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Speaking of solutions to the issue of getting the pregnancy ending, it is possible to make a module to be able to tell any girl you're not interested in their pregnancy ending. Take the logic from Irresponsible and lock it behind a condition flow to check for a string value like "DenyPregTrue" to deny to pregnancy, defaulting to "DenyPregFalse" if the string is not found. That way the player can prevent a pregnancy ending or enable it again per girl at will.

However, the usual AA2 community logic for this is: if you have a problem that bothers you, then you make the solution yourself if you can't find someone else's work on it.

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
Definitely a solution, but not the one I would've wanted. This is why you use contraceptives, folks!

There's also the "Irresponsible" module for your character that should cancel out the game over interaction.
Is there a way to insert modules into a in-progress save?

However, the usual AA2 community logic for this is: if you have a problem that bothers you, then you make the solution yourself if you can't find someone else's work on it.
I feel this. I was in this thread a while back to see if there was a module combination to do the whole corruption thing without having to slap it onto every single person I was interested in. There wasn't, so I ended up repurposing the Corruption module to make everyone in the class Corruptable with some tweaks to the corruption process catered towards my taste. Might share it once I refine it a bit better.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016

I've never actually tested this, but QtEdit does have a pregnancy option in the Advanced tab when you have a card selected. You could try loading up your class save in QtEdit, selecting the pregnant card, pressing Select None in the advanced tab to uncheck everything, and then check Pregnancy only. Then press the Import button directly below and find the card that was originally used when adding the character to the class and open it. Then hit Save next to the card in QtEdit on the left side, or Save All Changes at the top. In theory this would import the Pregnancy status from the original card i.e. no pregnancy.

In theory, but I've never tested this and I'm not sure it would work correctly since modules are usually set to initialize when the card is added to the class. If you want to try, open up the card in AA2Edit, add the module (either Irresponsible to the guy, or Pregnancy to the girl) and save the card. Then load up your class save, find the character you're modifying, go to the Advanced tab, Select None and then check "AAUnlimited data". Then select Import directly below and find the card that you added the module to and open it. Then hit Save on the card in the class list on the left or Save All Changes.

I'd back up your save before trying either of those things.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019

I've never actually tested this, but QtEdit does have a pregnancy option in the Advanced tab when you have a card selected. You could try loading up your class save in QtEdit, selecting the pregnant card, pressing Select None in the advanced tab to uncheck everything, and then check Pregnancy only. Then press the Import button directly below and find the card that was originally used when adding the character to the class and open it. Then hit Save next to the card in QtEdit on the left side, or Save All Changes at the top. In theory this would import the Pregnancy status from the original card i.e. no pregnancy.

In theory, but I've never tested this and I'm not sure it would work correctly since modules are usually set to initialize when the card is added to the class. If you want to try, open up the card in AA2Edit, add the module (either Irresponsible to the guy, or Pregnancy to the girl) and save the card. Then load up your class save, find the character you're modifying, go to the Advanced tab, Select None and then check "AAUnlimited data". Then select Import directly below and find the card that you added the module to and open it. Then hit Save on the card in the class list on the left or Save All Changes.

I'd back up your save before trying either of those things.
Actually, i just remembered. By now i think you just removed the girl from the roster, but there *should* be a way of zero-ing the pregnancy risk counter in QtEdit:

Untitled.png

As you can see, i can edit it as i please (and save afterwards), so give that a try, if you havent removed the chick yet.

EDIT: *facepalms* Of course. This little list might not tell you anything, but these are seats from 0 to 24 - add 1 to each, and you will know which slot to edit, based on where YOU are on the roster.

Wjeidwfwef

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah just add the module to your character, then go to QTEdit load up your class save, go to your character, go to the advanced tab, hit the import button with everything checked is fine (should be by default), and choose your new save for the character with the module on. Then you can just hit save in the corner of your character or the save all changes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Yeah just add the module to your character, then go to QTEdit load up your class save, go to your character, go to the advanced tab, hit the import button with everything checked is fine (should be by default), and choose your new save for the character with the module on. Then you can just hit save in the corner of your character or the save all changes.
Thats interesting. I though characters put in the game are, in a manner of speaking, set in stone - apart from minor tweaks to their traits or preferences, you couldnt do more, especially in terms of modules.

Siayrin

Sep 10, 2017
Man what a blast from the past, I also spent so many hours on the first game, too bad it takes a nuclear engineering degree to install that one. Bless the people that have kept this one alive.

• Hey there

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Everything is fine but there's a little fps drop when i'm in conversation, more fps drop when i'm in H Scenes. Anyone experiencing the same thing and any idea how to fix it?

• Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Everything is fine but there's a little fps drop when i'm in conversation, more fps drop when i'm in H Scenes. Anyone experiencing the same thing and any idea how to fix it?
If you already enabled the Windows 10 fixes, try upgrading dgVoodoo2 per this post by Grim.

The game runs fine with the new dll, but I'm hesitant to say it fixed the problem since I've only been testing with it for less than a day, and the crashing has always been intermittent for me. I figure if I can go a week or more without crashing then I'll call it solved.

If you want to try it as well:
1. Make a backup of AAUnlimited/lib/dgd3d9.dll. I just added a .bak extension to mine and left it in the folder.
2. Download dgVoodoo2_82_4.zip from here:
3. Copy D3D9.dll from MS/x86 in the zip file you downloaded and paste it into AAUnlimited/lib, and then rename it to dgd3d9.dll so it matches the old dll name.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes