• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
You're going to have to be more specific.

Pictures always help.
Let me check the guide when i finally hit a stump i'll comeback so i dont waste anyone's time. Apparently i forgot to switch wine to vd2 and dint click the .bat files. In regards to futa/gay mods and showing items and clothings.

AZAZEEL

Jun 3, 2017
When I am talking to or editing a character, the game struggles greatly. It is a problem that can be fixed with settings or a patch?

Or is it just my computer that is not able to run it properly?

AZAZEEL

Jun 3, 2017
When I am talking to or editing a character, the game struggles greatly. It is a problem that can be fixed with settings or a patch?

Or is it just my computer that is not able to run it properly?
NVM, it is just my pc that is too weak.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
NVM, it is just my pc that is too weak.
There's a fix for that: near the top of the Modern Install Guide, it describes Windows 10/11 fixes.
Now you're thinking, "why do I need those?"
The answer: innate compatibility for the game was planned up to Windows 7. Compatibility for Windows 10 is done through community patching to give toggle options that stack into a helpful kludgejob that gets the game running at an appreciable speed on your newer operating system.

Note that for some reason sex scenes or other high-poly model scenes seem to run at a slower framerate than overworld low-poly scenes. I don't know why yet but it's good enough.

Reactions: AZAZEEL

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
Does anyone know how to make new trigger? I already read the instructions but don't know how to ADD (since the add button gave me 2 bars instead of 1 like the picture in the instructions, 1 is blank and 1 has a few options but I do not know what they are for)

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Does anyone know how to make new trigger? I already read the instructions but don't know how to ADD (since the add button gave me 2 bars instead of 1 like the picture in the instructions, 1 is blank and 1 has a few options but I do not know what they are for)
In regards to modules, it is easiest to download the main pack then find some others in the Mega upload links in the spreadsheet linked to the guide. You'll go far using other people's modules but eventually you'll want to edit their content or make your own. My advice is be very careful adding modules to a character, it is easy to mistakenly make a character that is too successful in dialogue as the player or too easy to persuade as the player. The opposite is less common but still needs care - you could make a character too poor in dialogue or too hard to persuade. On the extreme ends, NPCs trigger happy enough to murder on any given day since the start, but you might want that.

First, change page from modules to triggers. Right click, add new trigger. You care about Events and Actions. Once you make the trigger, define the event so it runs at a certain time such as the start of period, end of period, when someone wants talk, etc. Now that you have an event to call your actions, make your actions, which starts with a Flow Control such as If, Else, End, etc. You'll use Int types most often, then string, then float. You don't use float often unless you're rolling chances in float or doing decimal math, like multiply by 1.15, for example. Most game values you reference are ints, even things that feel categorical. For most of those, you find them in the Enumerate action near the bottom of the list.

I highly recommend collecting your starting modules first. You'll get a better idea of how they work when you see examples.

Relevant advice to follow the above: you make modules by left-clicking and dragging across trigger names in the left column, then right-click to make new modules. To add global values to your module, simply make them, assign their init values, then call them in the triggers you're bundling and they'll be bundled into the module. Globals are made outside of the triggers, but once they're called in the trigger they'll be selected for bundling when you put them into a module.

Edits: Minor typo fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus819-#

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
In regards to modules, it is easiest to download the main pack then find some others in the Mega upload links in the spreadsheet linked to the guide. You'll go far using other people's modules but eventually you'll want to edit their content or make your own. My advice is be very careful adding modules to a character, it is easy to mistakenly make a character that is too successful in dialogue as the player or too easy to persuade as the player. The opposite is less common but still needs care - you could make a character too poor in dialogue or too hard to persuade. On the extreme ends, NPCs trigger happy enough to murder on any given day since the start, but you might want that.

First, change page from modules to triggers. Right click, add new trigger. You Care about Events and Actions. One you make the trigger, define the event so it runs at a certain time. Like start of period, end of period, when someone wants talk, etc. Now that you have an event to call your actions, make your actions, which started with a Flow Control. An If, Else, End, etc. You'll use Int types most often, then string, then float. You don't use float often unless you're rolling chances in float or doing decimal math, like multiply by 1.15, for example.

I highly recommend collecting your starting modules first. You'll get a better idea of how they work when you see examples.

Following advice: you make modules by left-clicking and dragging across trigger names in the left column, then right-click to make new modules. To add global values to your module, simply make them, assign their init values, then call them in the triggers you're bundling and they'll be bundled into the module. Globals are made outside of the triggers, but oncer they're call in the trigger they'll be selected for bundling when you put them into a module.
Thank you, I'll try to be more careful with it. And I have downloaded alot of modules n triggers made by others, but they're not enough, that's why I want to add a few more for my own preferences

Reactions: JustAl

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
1710698987232.png 1710700347364.png 1710700383927.png 1710700401933.png

Help im getting this error i did follow the guide about downloading the files and all but i can't even make a class.

im honestly stuck, it said unpack and everything i mean i just want to make the game work and im getting this error .. did i do something wrong in the file segregation process?

Also some modules are causing the crash when im doing the force/sex the game also crashes.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
View attachment 3452645 View attachment 3452676 View attachment 3452677 View attachment 3452679

Help im getting this error i did follow the guide about downloading the files and all but i can't even make a class.

im honestly stuck, it said unpack and everything i mean i just want to make the game work and im getting this error .. did i do something wrong in the file segregation process?

Also some modules are causing the crash when im doing the force/sex the game also crashes.
This isnt going to be a help message, just an observation and a potential fix to your problems:

1. Why do you have .pp2 files everywhere?
2. You seem to have installed these files in the wrong place (AAUnlimited rather than the data folder - i judge that by the presence of .dll files, when there are none in the data folder).
3. You havent used the , but have used the download posted in this forum, havent you?
4. Delete your game and start over, then follow the guide until step 2 and make a rollback point.
5. Once done, see if the game crashes - if it doesnt, pay more attention to what kinds of files you are downloading and where you are placing them. .pp2 files, to my knowledge, are obsolete and will cause crashes on the games version from the installation guide.
6. Your error message tells us absolutely nothing. Nobody even knows how to open it, let alone read what kind of problem it addresses.

eXtraPROtein

Nov 28, 2020
I keep getting this thing where the NPCs are telling my PC to stop bothering them/to leave them alone despite never having spoken to the NPCs (game just started)- anyone know what's causing this? Game seems to run smoothly but even activating the 999% response NPCs are refusing to speak with me/interact with me (it's very realistic-but I'm not looking for realism)

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
I keep getting this thing where the NPCs are telling my PC to stop bothering them/to leave them alone despite never having spoken to the NPCs (game just started)- anyone know what's causing this? Game seems to run smoothly but even activating the 999% response NPCs are refusing to speak with me/interact with me (it's very realistic-but I'm not looking for realism)
Did you make a completely new class or you just started and joined the existing ones (the ones came with the game)? If it's new, maybe go back to Edit and see their traits and triggers

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
eXtraPROtein Which one is it: they outright refuse to talk (you never see the interactions icons on the right), or you get 0% for actions? If the latter - try Apologize and Grumble actions. If either of those are higher than 0% - congrats, you got even more realism, because the NPCs hate you THAT MUCH. Other than that: hard to tell without knowing whether the characters have stuff like modules attached to them (which is highly likely if you downloaded the cards somewhere, like BepisDB).

eXtraPROtein

Nov 28, 2020
Did you make a completely new class or you just started and joined the existing ones (the ones came with the game)? If it's new, maybe go back to Edit and see their traits and triggers
Completely new class, I made all characters- new save etc, I'm getting response as if I've spoken to them multiple times already when I haven't
eXtraPROtein Which one is it: they outright refuse to talk (you never see the interactions icons on the right), or you get 0% for actions? If the latter - try Apologize and Grumble actions. If either of those are higher than 0% - congrats, you got even more realism, because the NPCs hate you THAT MUCH. Other than that: hard to tell without knowing whether the characters have stuff like modules attached to them (which is highly likely if you downloaded the cards somewhere, like BepisDB).
I'm not sure if it's either. I'm getting responses as if I've spoken to them multiple times (them saying things about my persistence, bothering them, etc) despite never speaking to them- but I do get a 0% for everything said to everyone. All of the characters I made- and the only mods applied are the ones that came with the download (i experimented with turning off all of them and I get the same responses)

I've also tried using a different PC and have the same responses with any played character.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
eXtraPROtein

1. Does it persist even if you go to the next period and/or day? If yes - that would rule out the interaction counter being bugged somehow.
2. Add two default cards to the class ("Illusion Default" subfolders in "data/save", separate for male and female folders), take control of one and interact with your students - does that work? If not - interact with the second default student: does that work? If yes - the problem is your cards, and if no - something else.

This is really going to be either a hefty troubleshooting session to track down the culprit, or a "just make a whole new class and hope the issue does not reappear". Or somebody else helping you in the meantime :rolleyes:

eXtraPROtein

Nov 28, 2020
eXtraPROtein

1. Does it persist even if you go to the next period and/or day? If yes - that would rule out the interaction counter being bugged somehow.
2. Add two default cards to the class ("Illusion Default" subfolders in "data/save", separate for male and female folders), take control of one and interact with your students - does that work? If not - interact with the second default student: does that work? If yes - the problem is your cards, and if no - something else.

This is really going to be either a hefty troubleshooting session to track down the culprit, or a "just make a whole new class and hope the issue does not reappear". Or somebody else helping you in the meantime :rolleyes:
1. Yeah, it persists throughout the entire day
2. Tried this, still get the same responses

I also redownloaded the game through a different link and that didn't help, don't know why i thought it would lol- hopefully I can figure out the problem, thanks

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes