JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Well it does, but when I make my character bigger or smaller it fuck up any h scene. But there may be a way to make it work.
I'm gonna assume "no". This game is Illusion's home made gem relic. It's cool, unique, and unfortunately not very flexible due to lack of consideration for such variety.

Illusion figured out that kind of attention to height in Honey Select - and sequel, 2 - and the scene still comes out looking wrong if the character height differences are too extreme.

I'll just recommend you don't put much height difference in characters designed to have sex. There are some gimmicky non-sex characters around who are meant to portray weird tiny beings like fairies and imps, and extra-tall teachers meant to be tall enough to look like a genuine adult but who absolutely can't consent or seek sex.

You have 25 character slots so 1 or even 2 unsexable outliers won't feel so bad. Unless you built your character in such a way that it can't adequately socialize besides easy-to-please losers. At which point either roleplay the doomed life or roll a new player or some new NPCs to fill seats.

Reactions: MaGaS

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
why not just use the futa overrides that the google docs has? :unsure:
I assume because dealing with overrides has an obstacle of difficulty associated with it. From what I remember, Archive Overrides are used to replace bodies in cards by putting the body model into the card, while Archive Redirects saves the space but relies on the file to be present in your install. The earlier works so long as the card doesn't get corrupted, the latter saves space but requires the user to seek out the resources themselves.

The trouble is, the guide for Archive Redirects requires you to know what file name you're actually replacing. The Futa override guide mentions the female file names, in the spoiler below from the guide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However it's not known what the male equivalents are if you don't look for them. I haven't tried so I don't know where to look myself. If the information was easier to find in this thread it might cut down on question posts.

TL;DR: AAU spreadsheet links the futa guide, futa guide links the AAU spreadsheet, yet between both neither make it easy to know what the file names to replace for males or how to find out. Female files are explicitly mentioned so that's known. Male bodies pack both height and fat together per body so they're differently organized. There's a certain amount of time and attention required before the player says "maybe later" and doesn't finish later.

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Can I ask how you download more sex positions?
Follow the Modern Install Guide. You'll find more sex animations in Japanese More Cum Positions (JMCP). It has more features than just cum positions, like 3D rooms added, futa or male-on-male support, camera and animation changes in dialogue, and sex moan fixes.

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
Follow the Modern Install Guide. You'll find more sex animations in Japanese More Cum Positions (JMCP). It has more features than just cum positions, like 3D rooms added, futa or male-on-male support, camera and animation changes in dialogue, and sex moan fixes.
I have it in the data file already, but dont see any changes. That is why I wonder if there's a different mod

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I have it in the data file already, but dont see any changes. That is why I wonder if there's a different mod
If my memory is right, JMCP uses !shadowsets. And if I remember correctly, folders named like !folder are active, and folders named like folder are not active. In short, make sure the bang / exclamation point is in front of the folder to turn on the files inside the shadowset folder to override game content.

You may have also forgot to install a necessary ppx file dependency. Make sure you're using the newest build of AA2 mentioned in the Modern Install Guide.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Here, the SR mod in ppx form. It's the [FINAL] version from the link in the previous page.

No guarantees on whether it works though as I haven't tested.
Although I didn't take the time to run the mod on a clean setup free of modules, I suspect the difference I felt was from this mod. More frequent chance of insult, more fights, and I think the murder was a bit more motivated - as in, rather than dally all day and rarely ever get close to the player beyond death threats, the murderous NPC talked to me a few times in quick succession and killed me.

I'll test this along with modules for anything unstable or jank but feels good for now.

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
If my memory is right, JMCP uses !shadowsets. And if I remember correctly, folders named like !folder are active, and folders named like folder are not active. In short, make sure the bang / exclamation point is in front of the folder to turn on the files inside the shadowset folder to override game content.

You may have also forgot to install a necessary ppx file dependency. Make sure you're using the newest build of AA2 mentioned in the Modern Install Guide.
Hey, thank you for helping me but I'm still very confused (this is the 1st game I ever download like this). How I turn on the !folder? by clicking them? (I tried). And I tried reading the instruction, it said to disable some stuff in there, so I just delete them? I dont want to accidentally delete existing files then fuck up the whole things

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Hey, thank you for helping me but I'm still very confused (this is the 1st game I ever download like this). How I turn on the !folder? by clicking them? (I tried). And I tried reading the instruction, it said to disable some stuff in there, so I just delete them? I dont want to accidentally delete existing files then fuck up the whole things
Woah, no reckless deletions please. Do recheck and slowly read the full Modern Install Guide.

I'm too busy now to drop my tasks and help out with more pinpointed advice, but in regards to shadowsets, to rename the folder to start with a "!" so it becomes "!foldername" is to enable it, and to remove the "!" to it becomes "foldername" is to disable it. Really, the most brainless way to install a JMCP option is to just choose only one of those folders and move it in and leave the rest in the archive, since they all start with "!". The !shadowset system is designed to let you have multiple options then swap between them between game boots by editing the folder name.

Note: make sure the files in the !shadowset folders are not the same exact named file at the end of the same exact named folder, otherwise that is a conflict.

In short:
!shadowsetA/subfolderA/fileA has no problems with !shadowsetB/subfolderA/fileB or !shadowsetB/subfolderB/fileA, but it does have a problem with !shadowsetB/subfolderA/fileA. So you can disable !shadowsetB by renaming its folder shadowsetB.

It's essentially a built-in mod manager that reads file names. Most early/simple mod managers manage installs by file name, while more mature ones track changes in a separate file in its own cache.

Reactions: MaGaS

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
Woah, no reckless deletions please. Do recheck and slowly read the full Modern Install Guide.

I'm too busy now to drop my tasks and help out with more pinpointed advice, but in regards to shadowsets, to rename the folder to start with a "!" so it becomes "!foldername" is to enable it, and to remove the "!" to it becomes "foldername" is to disable it. Really, the most brainless way to install a JMCP option is to just choose only one of those folders and move it in and leave the rest in the archive, since they all start with "!". The !shadowset system is designed to let you have multiple options then swap between them between game boots by editing the folder name.

Note: make sure the files in the !shadowset folders are not the same exact named file at the end of the same exact named folder, otherwise that is a conflict.

In short:
!shadowsetA/subfolderA/fileA has no problems with !shadowsetB/subfolderA/fileB or !shadowsetB/subfolderB/fileA, but it does have a problem with !shadowsetB/subfolderA/fileA. So you can disable !shadowsetB by renaming its folder shadowsetB.

It's essentially a built-in mod manager that reads file names. Most early/simple mod managers manage installs by file name, while more mature ones track changes in a separate file in its own cache.
Well yea, I know how risky it is if I delete things without being sure about it. Oh and you know where is the 'set' file is at in AAUnlimited? I only found 1 in data file which is not the right one since it mostly has poses etc not H style etc. Same thing with !Shadowset file, I cant find it anywhere. But if I find it, I put the new JMCP in it?
Sorry for being dumb about these things, I understand if you can't instruct every little thing, but I'm fine waiting for help once you're free to help out.

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Well yea, I know how risky it is if I delete things without being sure about it. Oh and you know where is the 'set' file is at in AAUnlimited? I only found 1 in data file which is not the right one since it mostly has poses etc not H style etc. Same thing with !Shadowset file, I cant find it anywhere. But if I find it, I put the new JMCP in it?
Sorry for being dumb about these things, I understand if you can't instruct every little thing, but I'm fine waiting for help once you're free to help out.
If you don't mind, would you mind posting a picture of the main game folder, data folder, and the sets folder?

I have a feeling about what's wrong but I want to make sure before continuing. Especially since base JCMP (by itself) doesn't need shadowsets.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
most likely he didn't cheked the script option, also check that u have the ppx version not the pp2

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
most likely he didn't cheked the script option, also check that u have the ppx version not the pp2
If he's using the Modern Guide, it only provides the ppx version. He would have to go out of his way to find the pp2 version.

The script option is also unnecessary, the only thing it does is allow you to re-arrange the icons.

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
If you don't mind, would you mind posting a picture of the main game folder, data folder, and the sets folder?

I have a feeling about what's wrong but I want to make sure before continuing. Especially since base JCMP (by itself) doesn't need shadowsets.
The main folder > AAUnlimited > mod file > Data folder > sets file
I only have 1 sets file? not sure if that's normal. And I have been trying to enable and disable things based on the instructions, obv not working yet, but I found out I only have H_Style.lst (I disabled it by adding '!'?) and I have no H_Expression_State.lst, H_Expression_Voice.lst, H_Voice.lst

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
The main folder > AAUnlimited > mod file > Data folder > sets file
I only have 1 sets file? not sure if that's normal. And I have been trying to enable and disable things based on the instructions, obv not working yet, but I found out I only have H_Style.lst (I disabled it by adding '!'?) and I have no H_Expression_State.lst, H_Expression_Voice.lst, H_Voice.lst
Yea, about what I expected.

Open "JapaneseMCPv25.1v2.zip" and extract just the "23_JapaneseMCP_v25.1v2.ppx" into the data folder. Boom, should work now.

You shouldn't need to worry about shadowsets unless you plan on also using the 3drooms mod or care about enabling any of the vanilla stuff.

I would also suggest moving all the pp2 files to a different folder (or deleting them), they aren't doing anything and are probably helping to confuse you by clogging the screen up.

Reactions: Marcus819-#

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024

Open "JapaneseMCPv25.1v2.zip" and extract just the "23_JapaneseMCP_v25.1v2.ppx" into the data folder. Boom, should work now.

You shouldn't need to worry about shadowsets unless you plan on also using the 3drooms mod or care about enabling any of the vanilla stuff.

I would also suggest moving all the pp2 files to a different folder (or deleting them), they aren't doing anything and are probably helping to confuse you by clogging the screen up.
It said NOT IMPLEMENTED, fuck

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024

Wait, just did correctly again, I need to check in the game

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024

Ok it WORKS, THANK YOU!

Reactions: JustAl

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
weird i followed the instruction

downloaded most of the MOD and the main game unzip all what needed to be unzip in the data folder was there something i missed?

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes