yabeki

Mar 23, 2019
You edit pubic hair in the editor - its a separate position from the uncensors.
Oh, there's an opacity slider in the AA2Edit. That's embarrassing... Well, thank you for telling me! Now I just need a futa to function like a male character. If that's also just already in the game as it's uploaded here, I don't know if that would be great or just more embarrassing.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
does anyone know if there are mods to make a futa character that functions like a male one?
Could you clarify this part? What exactly do you mean by "functions like a male one"? Girls can be lovers, they can also be dominant during sex - lesbian sex is there and the strap-on is there, too. What ARE you looking for, specifically?

Reactions: yabeki

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Could you clarify this part? What exactly do you mean by "functions like a male one"? Girls can be lovers, they can also be dominant during sex - lesbian sex is there and the strap-on is there, too. What ARE you looking for, specifically?
Maybe they are looking for some thing like this...
AA2 Futanaris v0.2
This mod replaces the shota and the chubby guys with an middle high and tall futanari.
It contains also the normal and tall guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yabeki and JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Say, does anyone know if there are mods to make a futa character that functions like a male one? I couldn't really find anything like that myself, and I did run into comments saying that it's impossible (or maybe I misunderstood them), but they were from 2018, so things might have changed.
Also, I hate to beg some more, but is there a pubic hair remover? All I found was different uncensors that add more hair...
1) Yes, there's a Futa module and futa maker packs with overrides. I somewhat recently made a post that links to a few other relevant posts for futa and male-on-male content. I don't use it myself but it's a fair interest other people have, so I pointed users to stuff I found for support.

2) Do not worry about the uncensors. Get the first (default) option from the install guide, and you'll have so many options that you're bound to find one with little-or-zero pubic hair. You can also change the opacity IIRC, effectively just deleting the pubic hair away by setting it to zero.

3) As I typed this, another post for futa content has appeared. This is the first time I've seen a full male-to-futa replacement though. The futa mods I referred to were for turning female character into futa using a specially-extended JMCP install with overrides that turn normal females into full-package futa, and modules that make those new custom futa work like they should.

Reactions: yabeki

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Likely not, based on what source I managed to find for the mod on an F95 thread. Since the userbase moved on to the latest PPeX build of the game that doesn't require use of the Wizard install tool, I'm not sure the mod is compatible with the latest game build.

Based on the summary I read from the mod's readme file, I think it would be a good mod if it was ported over to this game version's install setup. However I did manage some progress towards simulating some of its features via modules. However the module approach is a bit "hacky" but doesn't produce much noticeable jank - the way I built the triggers were to see the talk initiate event, read an NPC's attributes, read their targets attribute, rolls a dice against a calculated weight float, then force sex or don't.

I'm not completely sure if the benefit from running this kind of NPC approach through base game files is so much more efficient than the module interrupt-and-replace approach in triggers, but the mod did solve some interesting problems like having Evil / Schemer NPCs be able to rape any character instead of only Exploitable characters, and elevate bullying events so the class feels more dramatic and dynamic. Various modules have been built to address what this mod did.

In short, it was a great mod for the old generation of installing mods. It could be nice to have innately if it was ported over. However if you really wanted these features you probably hack-jobbed some of them in via modules and that works well enough.

Although debug testing is a pain, I felt that patch note about nerfing forced sex chance against Exploitable Trait NPCs because I had trouble with balance too. Balance and feature eng takes time and kills motivation.
I installed it and tried a playthrough with it, and it was okay. It's like if every character in the class shared the same modules, and it's bit more grindy since characters 80% of the time refuse love/lewd convos when under 10-12 like/love. It's nice not having "everyone let's get along with (popular student)" for the 50th time per period. However, the bullying/force/fighting changes work like how'd you innately expect with a school-like sim.

All in all, you could possibly get the "samish" result with modules.

dccdcdcdc

Aug 7, 2022
Code: 0xC0000005 Error occurs almost once a day during game time. Computer spec is window11 / intel i7 CPU / RTX3060Ti / 16gb RAM. I don't think it's a problem with the computer specifications, but how can I prevent that error from occurring?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I installed it and tried a playthrough with it, and it was okay. It's like if every character in the class shared the same modules
[...]
All in all, you could possibly get the "samish" result with modules.
The thing about modules is they do by default work in a global sense as the event is called generically. If the target is set to be a general {person about to talk} and {person they're about to talk to}, and you make no use of {This Card} to specify the card the target is installed on, it works "globally". I've seen some modules do this to make all character's stats degrade by a set amount each week or restore virginity on all female cards each week. I made a module to make forced sex depend on weights based on traits, mood, opinion, opinion, and orientation and once I finished I realized a simple swap from "This card" to "Target card" made the entire thing globally apply to everyone. References like This/Target/etc can be assigned to variables too so it's pretty dynamically capable.

Not that I'm saying I wouldn't like to install a personality mod globally since it's not only easier to apply to everyone immediately for any class save forever but it also takes my mind off making the functionality myself then always having to remember to equip the "global" or "general" module on a card who is guaranteed to always be part of the roster every time. The latter gets complicated with modules like "Preying Mantis" that causes a pseudo-death by kicking the card out of the class rather than conventionally murdering them. Hence, the possibility that the card carrying the functionality gets kicked out and thus function needs to be restored but the character's canonically dead and... bleh.

In short, I'd love for the overhaul to get ported over and I'd love it more if someone would pass me a guide on how to make global personality tweaks for AA2 so I can do that along with modules.

yabeki

Mar 23, 2019
Maybe it was another bad question. I haven't actually played AA2 yet.
But going off, say, AI Shoujo, you can play as a female character... But there are like five different lesbian poses spread over two different positions. It's a bit lame compared to what you can do with a male player character. But in the character creator, you could set female characters to futa! If you set a futanari female character as player, the lesbian poses are disabled, and all the scenes work as if you have a male player character. I'm about 80% sure that that's a mod, though.
Anyway, that's what I mean by "functions like a male character". A girl with a dick using the same poses as a male character. Pregnancy is a mechanic? Let the girl with the dick get other girls pregnant.
Though if strap-on sex has a similar amount of poses as male/female sex, maybe it's not worth the bother getting a mod after all. Unless the girl with the strap-on cums as if the strap-on is a dick. That'd be silly. Unless it just looks like a dick and not a strap-on. But then it'd basically be what I wanted in the first place.

Maybe they are looking for some thing like this...
AA2 Futanaris v0.2
This mod replaces the shota and the chubby guys with an middle high and tall futanari.
It contains also the normal and tall guys.
I don't know. Is that a mod that'll let me make my own characters like that? Because then, yeah, that'd be it. Bit sad to lose the option of having shotas or chubby guys but whatever, if that's just how it has to be done I'll take it! If it only replaces these specific characters with the specific characters in these images, then maybe not.

1) Yes, there's a Futa module and futa maker packs with overrides. I somewhat recently made a post that links to a few other relevant posts for futa and male-on-male content. I don't use it myself but it's a fair interest other people have, so I pointed users to stuff I found for support.

2) Do not worry about the uncensors. Get the first (default) option from the install guide, and you'll have so many options that you're bound to find one with little-or-zero pubic hair. You can also change the opacity IIRC, effectively just deleting the pubic hair away by setting it to zero.

3) As I typed this, another post for futa content has appeared. This is the first time I've seen a full male-to-futa replacement though. The futa mods I referred to were for turning female character into futa using a specially-extended JMCP install with overrides that turn normal females into full-package futa, and modules that make those new custom futa work like they should.
A-ha. Just reading through that, it seems like that should do what I wanted. Might be a bit complicated to set up, but maybe it'll be easier than it looks when I'm actually going through these steps myself.

Thanks, y'all! I'm sure I'll get somewhere, now I know that what I want is possible at least.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I don't know. Is that a mod that'll let me make my own characters like that? Because then, yeah, that'd be it. Bit sad to lose the option of having shotas or chubby guys but whatever, if that's just how it has to be done I'll take it! If it only replaces these specific characters with the specific characters in these images, then maybe not.
Well it is still available here

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
The thing about modules is they do by default work in a global sense as the event is called generically. If the target is set to be a general {person about to talk} and {person they're about to talk to}, and you make no use of {This Card} to specify the card the target is installed on, it works "globally". I've seen some modules do this to make all character's stats degrade by a set amount each week or restore virginity on all female cards each week. I made a module to make forced sex depend on weights based on traits, mood, opinion, opinion, and orientation and once I finished I realized a simple swap from "This card" to "Target card" made the entire thing globally apply to everyone. References like This/Target/etc can be assigned to variables too so it's pretty dynamically capable.

Not that I'm saying I wouldn't like to install a personality mod globally since it's not only easier to apply to everyone immediately for any class save forever but it also takes my mind off making the functionality myself then always having to remember to equip the "global" or "general" module on a card who is guaranteed to always be part of the roster every time. The latter gets complicated with modules like "Preying Mantis" that causes a pseudo-death by kicking the card out of the class rather than conventionally murdering them. Hence, the possibility that the card carrying the functionality gets kicked out and thus function needs to be restored but the character's canonically dead and... bleh.

In short, I'd love for the overhaul to get ported over and I'd love it more if someone would pass me a guide on how to make global personality tweaks for AA2 so I can do that along with modules.
Here, the SR mod in ppx form. It's the [FINAL] version from the link in the previous page.

No guarantees on whether it works though as I haven't tested.

Reactions: JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Sooooo.... what do you get when you put the tallest guy and the shortest chick in one room?

Now, on a more serious and... less law aggravating matter. In relation to this post of mine:
Lately ive been inquiring if theres a way to stop the PCs love count from going above 10. JustAl mentioned something about changing some code to get what i want. Im not capable of doing that, so instead ive went after the already existing modules.

Found the "unlovable" module, which is not what i was looking for, but looked promising - the PC was not supposed to gain love count at all - thats fine, as only the NPCs love count matters, so i gave it a go. Turned out - the module made me generate love count with my interactions, but the same interactions made the NPCs generate like points only. USELESS. The point was to have everybody run around with the "Like, but cant say it" status, allowing me to do whatever i pleased with them, while making them unable to ask to be lovers or ask out on dates. What happened instead, is that its ME who got friendzoned by every chick in class, because all theyve had in terms of LLDH towards me was likes. Describe your modules properly peeps. Yeah, it does what it says it claims it does, but the way its achieving it is retarded. Love, dislike and hate count are the only LLDH that matters (contrary to what the wiki states, as per usual). Having likes with someone exclusively effectively turns every chick into a pure homo.

Then ive checked another module. "Apathetic" - to quote its description "doesnt have strong feelings towards anyone". What does that even mean? Apparently, it means incoming interactions have reduced efficiency (basically a rip off of "bad with guys/girls" trait) but outgoing interactions increase the PCs love count as usual... *long sigh + shakes head*
Did a little test in regards to what can be done about the issue using nothing but blunt trauma.
Untitled1.png

Its just the first week, so im taking it easy with "rapid love expansion" but the effects can already be seen. Problem is.. ive had to turn sooooo very gay to get to this point, it makes me hate myself when i look in the mirror.

Anyways, im on the right track - the PCs love count is at 0. At all times. Problem is, while nobody dares to ask me to become lovers, it doesnt stop the girls from constantly asking me out on dates, or from groping the living bejeezus out of me. Theres also no issue with getting your dick wet with the opposite sex - its their love count that matters, not yours. I admit - i havent tried to get into a relationship with anyone (no interest, to be frank), but i assume it would... work. As dysfunctional as a relationship like that would be.

To sum up - removing love gain from the PC made the NPCs lose their ability to ask to be lovers. However, it looks like willingness of contact and asking on dates is hitched under the NPCs love count, not the PCs. No idea if i can do anything beyond this point. In fact, im certain i cant - looks like this would require a module to redirect all "ask on date" requests to something else, like a headpat or whatever.

EDIT: had to make a small alteration, because this place, in spite of showing the most degenerate things known to man, is not cool with naming things what they are...

EDIT2: okay, you can get into a relationship without problems... using a homo guy and a hetero chick. Life finds a way...

EDIT3: looks like having no love count does not prevent you from receiving lover requests. Just got asked by 3 girls out of the bunch to be lovers. Not even gays are safe from a horny chick, looks like - you can consider this post completely baseless and full of lies.

Last edited:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
why not just use the futa overrides that the google docs has? :unsure:
Say, does anyone know if there are mods to make a futa character that functions like a male one? I couldn't really find anything like that myself, and I did run into comments saying that it's impossible (or maybe I misunderstood them), but they were from 2018, so things might have changed.
Also, I hate to beg some more, but is there a pubic hair remover? All I found was different uncensors that add more hair...

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
well g/g can use a LOT of poses like the b/g counterpart so i dont see the point to alter some male body types just for 3 or 5 extra poses (also just my guess but most likelly would break with the new uncensor) while you can just change the strap via overrides with the futa pack

Scourge9

Nov 2, 2017
Characters with modded personalities are t-posing all over the map, is there a fix for that? Also, is there any scat mods?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
well g/g can use a LOT of poses like the b/g counterpart so i dont see the point to alter some male body types just for 3 or 5 extra poses (also just my guess but most likelly would break with the new uncensor) while you can just change the strap via overrides with the futa pack
ahJP9i.gif
I have on interest in futa's.(y)

MaGaS

Dec 11, 2019
Is there a way to modify the body height parameters using AAU without screw up the h scenes? I could also use an override or something that modifies body lengths. :HideThePain:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is there a way to modify the body height parameters using AAU without screw up the h scenes? I could also use an override or something that modifies body lengths. :HideThePain:
Doesnt the editor have a bunch of sliders you can play with?

Untitled.png

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes