Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone willing to drop the update? Would be appreciated. Looks like 0.79.24 is out on patreon and theres a 0.79.25 hotfix for a bug.

Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
I am once again asking for a patreon version, this thing costs like an AAA title in my country. I could buy Lethal Company for myself and a friend for 10 bucks here lol.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I was really into this for a couple of hours, but it really needs cheats, and after fighting Windows 10 for the nth time over "Is this read-only or not?" 7-Zip says it is no matter what: can't add an index, can't modify the one in there. Got pretty close to seeing some good transformations though. :unsure:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I was really into this for a couple of hours, but it really needs cheats, and after fighting Windows 10 for the nth time over "Is this read-only or not?" 7-Zip says it is no matter what: can't add an index, can't modify the one in there. Got pretty close to seeing some good transformations though. :unsure:
There are cheats in the pc. That of course if you know the code(it is somewhere around here)

Reactions: Chrathrard
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes