• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone willing to drop the update? Would be appreciated. Looks like 0.79.24 is out on patreon and theres a 0.79.25 hotfix for a bug.

Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
I am once again asking for a patreon version, this thing costs like an AAA title in my country. I could buy Lethal Company for myself and a friend for 10 bucks here lol.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I was really into this for a couple of hours, but it really needs cheats, and after fighting Windows 10 for the nth time over "Is this read-only or not?" 7-Zip says it is no matter what: can't add an index, can't modify the one in there. Got pretty close to seeing some good transformations though. :unsure:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I was really into this for a couple of hours, but it really needs cheats, and after fighting Windows 10 for the nth time over "Is this read-only or not?" 7-Zip says it is no matter what: can't add an index, can't modify the one in there. Got pretty close to seeing some good transformations though. :unsure:
There are cheats in the pc. That of course if you know the code(it is somewhere around here)

Reactions: Chrathrard
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes