SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Is this what this game is about? MC taking control of all the other guys and gangbang the girls with them??
No, didn't you read what I wrote?
It ain't it either.
This means this is a game
that doesn't tick the 'hive-mind male' box
for avoiding ntr and swinging
while fucking women in a gangbang
orchestrated by the MC
possessing numerous bodies.

This is just some dude using a trinket of alien tech to do fuck all.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
the changelog seems ridiculously small for so many month between both release, but since it gets from 76 to 79.18 my guess is there are a lot of changelogs missing and the one we have is basically the last one which seems to be on the smaller side (which makes sense because it's a .18)

for those who wonder what the story is : MC get alien trinket that allows him to affect those around him at the cost of his PP size
He also gets PP size for some actions (but lose it for others)
can turn dudes into girls
can turns girls into sluts or even broodmothers

What I don't like is that if you slutiffy girls too much they become "anchored" to a room where they just have gangbang sex and you can't interact with them which is annoying AF

Reactions: Umgah and Nerro

Horribleperson41

Aug 14, 2020
For those curious you can extract the exe with 7zip in order to get the normal HTML and all the images inside the game instead of it trying to launch its own chromium. By having access to html you can also edit it with notepad++ and cheat by changing values such as under stupfy (the first available ability) you will see something like this:

(set: $playerXP to it -_abilityCost)\

You can change it to:

(set: $playerXP to it +20)\

and you will get 20 exp points when you purchase stupfy. Now by cheating powers you obviously will go through a lot of things quickly and likely break the game. If you want money go to any purchaseable item in the and change the set: $cash to whatever you want.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
hey, wasn't there a way to start the game while under the influence of the other artifact as well? or I'm mistaken?

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
There had been some updates along the way. Present one was released around 20 days ago.

I just kinda assumed it would get updated here by someone else so I kinda let it slide/got lazy.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
For those curious you can extract the exe with 7zip in order to get the normal HTML and all the images inside the game instead of it trying to launch its own chromium. By having access to html you can also edit it with notepad++ and cheat by changing values such as under stupfy (the first available ability) you will see something like this:

(set: $playerXP to it -_abilityCost)\

You can change it to:

(set: $playerXP to it +20)\

and you will get 20 exp points when you purchase stupfy. Now by cheating powers you obviously will go through a lot of things quickly and likely break the game. If you want money go to any purchaseable item in the and change the set: $cash to whatever you want.
that's what I did, I also removed the locking of characters after they frenzy instead giving setting them to 8.5 arousal each time they reach 10.

Reactions: kidderyao

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
hmmm looking in the html there is a 'god mode' i dont know how to get the but its in the codes

]
<br><br>\
(box:"=XX=")[\
//Gamebreaking, causes insta-win: //(link-rerun: "Enable God Mode")[\
(display: "God Mode")\
God Mode enabled.

and

}
</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="518" name="God Mode" tags="" position="5300,100" size="100,100">(set: $cash to 9999)\
(set: $pills to 9999)\
(set: $malefrenzied to 5)\
(set: $femalefrenzied to 9)\
&lt;!--(set: $totalhusks to 50)--&gt;\
(set: $playerDickSize to 12)\
(set: $playerGirth to 10)\
(set: $copybook to 1)\
(set: $playerXP to 999)\
(set: $vitae to 1)\
(set: $oldonemsg01 to 1)\
(set: $upgradeunlock to 1)
(set: $librarywaypoint to 0)\
(set: $objectivetracker to 1)\
&lt;!--|devhusks&gt;[\

i dont know how to enable the code can some one have a look please...

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
Got a "serious virus/trojan" Wacatac in the folder unzipped. Anyone else got that alert? False positive?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
for those who want a cheat mode : (0.79.19 version)

Drop this index in the .exe (open the .exe with 7zip)

Basically all shrinkage is growth
all money spent is gain
all actions are instant (you can only advance time manually by using the pass time function on the right)
all perk points spent is gain
characters that frenzy are still available (you have access to them and can act as normal and still counts towards number of frenzy and still see the gangbang scene
boobjob gives double breast increase
can still do vaginal after giving them dicks (because why remove a perfectly working vagoo)

and a few other things I added for myself

I also fixed a couple of actual bugs like penetration (vaginal or get fucked by) not having their text getting displayed and some pictures (arc prof gangbang) not displaying

of course since most of the shit I did was one handed coding I wouldnt be surprised if I added some bug at some place (I touched broodmothers a bit to be able to turn maya and still have access to her, wont display broodmother pictures because I prefer her normal papperdoll)

use at your own risks

PS fiexed maya gangbang scene not appearing

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom7902000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Artifact-MESMERIZERS-0.79.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes