tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so downloaded this a bit ago and tried playing when i selcet new game it crashes uppon loading the first level if i hit contiune it can load the levels further ahead but crashes immdetnly after and i think one pop up about bg no clue since it crashed before i can read it.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
tried this and crashes on level select. Tried unpacking it in Japanese locale and changing language. Some letters are still garbled regardless. This game is broken or not set up properly

Csabawars

Oct 3, 2018
tried this and crashes on level select. Tried unpacking it in Japanese locale and changing language. Some letters are still garbled regardless. This game is broken or not set up properly
I have the same problem i even changed my Winrar options to swap to the correct format. It fix its writing to japanese but in game i still see giberish. (I tired 7zip too same problem) Hell i even change everything to japanese and i still get the same problem. only with this game.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I have the same problem i even changed my Winrar options to swap to the correct format. It fix its writing to japanese but in game i still see giberish. (I tired 7zip too same problem) Hell i even change everything to japanese and i still get the same problem. only with this game.
Managed to sort it out. Extract it using Japanese obviously but you need to install a 3rd party software. On Windows 7 you had a Microsoft app called AppLocale. Its not on modern OS's for some daft reason but people have made a 3rd party one for Win10. Install that and basically when you right click the game it will say 'Locale Emulator' and click Japanese. If you know what emulators are, I dont need to explain but its worked and the text appears properly in Japanese with Eng subtitles

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Managed to sort it out. Extract it using Japanese obviously but you need to install a 3rd party software. On Windows 7 you had a Microsoft app called AppLocale. Its not on modern OS's for some daft reason but people have made a 3rd party one for Win10. Install that and basically when you right click the game it will say 'Locale Emulator' and click Japanese. If you know what emulators are, I dont need to explain but its worked and the text appears properly in Japanese with Eng subtitles
uissaly if a game needs to be in japnese local to run it wouldnt even load on start up

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
game crashes even with my computer setting changed
you dont need to change your settings you just need to install this 3rd party app that runs it in an emulator. Honestly its not even that good. Its a little better than the first one but this game is literally made by 1 man who has 2 full time jobs. Its like a Net-Yaroze game, its very basic. Its like a hentai game from the early 2010's

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
you dont need to change your settings you just need to install this 3rd party app that runs it in an emulator. Honestly its not even that good. Its a little better than the first one but this game is literally made by 1 man who has 2 full time jobs. Its like a Net-Yaroze game, its very basic. Its like a hentai game from the early 2010's
Yeaaaah, I've tried to use this thing several times before and it never worked...

ETA : You need to make sure you don't have any special character in your path, mine had é characters in it...

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to counter? I got the skill, but can't figure out how to "guard" so that it activates. I wondered it if it was just stand still and don't move, but that doesn't seem to be it.

There doesn't seem to be a way to block or guard at all. Which doesn't really matter, since we can zip around all over the place and dodge, but I'd like to be able to use the skill I got.

Edit: Just figured it out by fumbling my key inputs. Down and jump is guard. It is short, but the cool down is also pretty short.

Edit 2: And then it tells you how to guard by itself later on. I was being overly hasty it seems.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes