Others - Completed - Arms Bless 2 [v1.00] [Cinderalle Castle]

1. 3.00 star(s)

defaultia

It's pretty engaging, but clearly not that high quality. The writing is kind-of goofy and fun and I like how active the combat gets during the harder bosses, but the rest of the game is just blasting through hordes of enemies. Needs refinement in the level design, controls, and less grinding, but I like pressing buttons so this is right up my alley. Ero stuff is sparse, and what's there isn't really for me... but the satisfaction of pressing buttons kept me playing.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TheLastOne101

I can't really recommend this game, it's fun, it's pretty easy and there's plenty of animations, but they're all like 4 frames with no progression, even the vore stuff doesn't go anywhere like in Lab2alive or other games, same with sex scenes, you don't even see any penetration, just some 2 second loop.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Smudgey

Saw there was no reviews so I gave it a shot.

The game is very dull and plot heavy despite feeling like it was written by a 16 year old. The battle mechanics are broken, you can touch enemies without taking damage and the air slashes give infinite mobility so essentially you are untouchable. Despite this, every enemy is a damage sponge so it takes forever to grind for exp and items.

The author clearly has an asphyxiation fetish, every single enemy in the first zone simply strangles you in some fashion and does nothing else leaving the death animations feeling clunky and unfinished. The animations are barely different from the screenshots.

Also the UI sucks, can't even fullscreen without stretching the aspect ratio.
    This feels like something I would've played in 2010.