Others Arma's Quest [v0.12.0] [Mundane Escapists]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Delayed again, it seems. It was meant to be out by the end of March and still not here. :(
They kept previewing artwork for trees that, in my opinion, looked better before they fixed them.

I won't be supporting their Patreon and sharing all the updates, then.

Reactions: Zepheral

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
They just show a W.I.P. of the stage selector, a new enemy, and a new character. Don't know what those are since I lack Patreon access, but progress in area's that matter does seem to be occuring.

Reactions: Stuffie

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
They look to be posting previews of animations for a new enemy and the boss now, so hopefully another build will be released before summer is over.

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
They had an update of the waterfall and it was harder to make than it looks, y'all.
lol
also, lol.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Tag say's "monster girl"... Who is the monster girl? MC? Cause that looks more animal than human!

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Damn..just randomly found out about this little gem and come here to see it's another generic stuck in development hell ad infinitum furry project.

Really REALLY sucks, the demo is really nice and I like all the animations, have they said anything regarding an update

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Damn..just randomly found out about this little gem and come here to see it's another generic stuck in development hell ad infinitum furry project.

Really REALLY sucks, the demo is really nice and I like all the animations, have they said anything regarding an update
Yeah. They've said the next build will be "sooooooooooooooooooon" the past 6 or so months, now.

Reactions: emperor_pepe
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes