• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Arma's Quest [v0.12.0] [Mundane Escapists]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I also feel like the sex animations should have Arma's bikini pulled up and to the side to expose her naughty bits, rather than just disappearing completely.
her floating partner there actually holds onto her bikini and sword but it would certainly be nice to add in a starter animation where she gets stripped of them before doing the dirty. Either getting stripped forcefully by her partner or doing it herself, or both depending if you go with the female dominant animation or the male dominant animation. it would make for some nice polish that just adds a nice detail.

Nov 13, 2017
her floating partner there actually holds onto her bikini and sword but it would certainly be nice to add in a starter animation where she gets stripped of them before doing the dirty. Either getting stripped forcefully by her partner or doing it herself, or both depending if you go with the female dominant animation or the male dominant animation. it would make for some nice polish that just adds a nice detail.
I just find pulled-to-the-side underwear incredibly hot in general

Reactions: Captain Crash

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
her floating partner there actually holds onto her bikini and sword but it would certainly be nice to add in a starter animation where she gets stripped of them before doing the dirty.
I knew her succubus pal holds her sword, but didn't realise she also takes her bikini. In any case I'd personally prefer her bikini stays on but is pulled out of the way, but a stripping animation before hand would be nice too. Your idea of the succubus doing it for enemy-dominant animations and her doing it herself for Arma-dominant animations is quite good.

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
If there is ever a chance that the controls can be changed around that would be nice. Space bar for jump with A and S for the other controls kinda suck.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
For you guys, as well as those who care to know about it:

And the appearance of Kincaid was mentioned as well? Is there some sort of collaboration going on? :eek: :love:
I asked Cookiedraggy about the future appearance of his game's heroine Kincaid as an NPC in "Arma's Quest". He replied:

I'm talking to the developer, they asked us if we'd like a cameo in their upcoming game. The game looked well made with lots of heart's blood in it, so I gave the thumbs up! I don't know much about their plans yet other than her cameo will be just an NPC and probably not lewd - at least for the time being. ^^

meatboomjl

Nov 24, 2020
Wasnt there like a sfw game with similar premise? An armadillo knight on a quest?
oh yes it's a flash game series.
)
i enjoyed the premise but didn't took direct inspiration from it.
if someday i manage to contact the author of the games i'd definitely ask if they would be fine with a cameo.

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
Pretty nice game, for the demo, so far. I like the Sonic ball jump/dash.
Just the parry that I find weird to execute.

I'm just missing the first green gem, can someone tell me where it is ? thanks.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Scalie is a sub-category of anthros reserved for generally smooth-skinned anthros, even if they don't have scales (sharks, etc)
Seriously? I mean that would make sense. I'm pretty sure this site uses monster girl for such things though. That's why My stance on Furries was/is a bit...strict.

TUSKACTO4

Apr 4, 2020
screenwriter/level design/whatever here, if you have any ideas/suggestions for stuff feel free to lob em at me

Reactions: Stuffie
Nov 13, 2017
screenwriter/level design/whatever here, if you have any ideas/suggestions for stuff feel free to lob em at me
idk if it's your area of work or not, but only thing I think needs tweaking is the hitbox of the flying enemies and where you are able to bounce from it should be more forgiving, because as it stands right now, trying to bounce vertically boils down to spamming the spacebar and hoping for the best instead of carefully timing your key presses.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
"Tribal Hunter" would be the greatest example to learn from. Their level design, button mashing escape, everything is perfect!... At least for me.

TUSKACTO4

Apr 4, 2020
idk if it's your area of work or not, but only thing I think needs tweaking is the hitbox of the flying enemies and where you are able to bounce from it should be more forgiving, because as it stands right now, trying to bounce vertically boils down to spamming the spacebar and hoping for the best instead of carefully timing your key presses.
Yeah we fixed that

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes