Others Arma's Quest [v0.12.0] [Mundane Escapists]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9be88dfe1accda53710188e64653ed55.gif

Overview:
Knight, Arma and her succubus companion, set out to save the kingdom of Evermire​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-03
Release Date: 2023-05-27
Developer: Mundane Escapists - -
Version: 0.12.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:
Walkthrough

Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

brainroid

Dec 6, 2018
good platformer. I like that you don't have to let the enemy hit you for scenes and they're optional and can be skipped with steps. scenes are good, combat is good, except parry kinda sucks, I'd prefer a button for that. timing for jumping of flying things doesn't work properly, but you can just *spam jump button*. there's some secret rooms where you have to fall down trough a platform that are hard to see.
Anyone know where the last of the "soul" thingy is? I only found the first three. Also I'm pretty sure you can't help pinnaple girl? A bit confusing what to do there.
Overall I'm looking forward for more. Already one of the better platformer for sure

Last edited:

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
Some mysteries to me:
* What does filling the heart meter do?
* What are the "souls"? - Souls are for gallery unlocks it seems.
* Does it matter which sex animation you choose?
* Is there a technique for consistently jumping on the flying blobs? Is it just because I'm on a keyboard?

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
I can't seem to interact with the flying insect-looking things and you can't jump up a single wall so im stuck where the pineapple girl is. Quite a confusing set of controls, the walljumps are somewhat awkward as you have to wait for the animation to start before you can bounce back off the wall and i don't get what having the fairy/imp thing out does. Other than that game looks good enough with the art style and animation work.

Edit: You can bounce on the flying green things by timing a jump on them, game could benefit from a bit of tutorial with its platform elements as they are a bit unintuitive and a bit unforgiving with timing windows.

Last edited:

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
This is pretty great and it also almost slipped under my radar!
The art style and the animations are pretty good and the combat is not bad either, even if it's a bit on the hard side. Nothing impossible by all means but you have to actually focus on dodging at the right time if you don't want to die in no time, expecially when facing the big horse guy.

The only real issue I had was with wall jumping and bouncing on the green things. The timing feels a bit off. In the end I had much more success by simply spamming the jump button whenever I had to bounce on things, no the most elegant solution of course.

Also the enemies that you can see in the preview at the end of the demo look great. I'll surely follow this one.

THE MC IS NOT A FURRY!. Very unusual MC, but who cares she looks THICC:love:

For those who dont know the MC is what we call a Armadillo...hence the name Arma i assume
View attachment 902363
Wait, why do you say she's not a furry? She's an anthropomorphic animal after all. There also are athropomorphic lizards and horses in this game. I mainly follow the furry tag on this site and I think this game should have it. I'm happy that I managed to notice it and play it anyway but now I wonder how many furry games I missed around here.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
anyone got a save?
Never tried to share a save so I hope I'm doing it right.
I saved at the end of the demo, the gallery is fully unlocked (three enemies with two animations each) but I had enough coins to buy only a single artwork.
You have to put the saves folder in this location:
AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Arma's quest

brainroid

Dec 6, 2018
* Is there a technique for consistently jumping on the flying blobs? Is it just because I'm on a keyboard?
spamming jump worked for me. I use controller, timing doesn't work for some reason if the intervals too short, but spamming did

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes