• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Oui Monsieur né en 1973 en France, je suis Français qui plus est normand et fier de l'être.
J'ose espérer que mon anglais n'est pas trop mauvais...

Yes Sir born in France in 1973 and let's say Northman (i'm leaving in Normandie) and proud of it. I hope that my english is not too bad...
C'est compréhensible, mais pour ceux dont la langue maternelle est l'anglais, le dialogue peut parfois être déroutant.
Je ne parle pas du tout français, j'ai donc dû utiliser un traducteur (et j'espère que l'orthographe et la prononciation sont correctes).

It's understandable, but for those whose first language is English, the dialogue can sometimes be confusing.
I don't speak French at all, so I had to use a translator (and I hope the spelling and pronunciation are correct).

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
C'est compréhensible, mais pour ceux dont la langue maternelle est l'anglais, le dialogue peut parfois être déroutant.
Je ne parle pas du tout français, j'ai donc dû utiliser un traducteur (et j'espère que l'orthographe et la prononciation sont correctes).

It's understandable, but for those whose first language is English, the dialogue can sometimes be confusing.
I don't speak French at all, so I had to use a translator (and I hope the spelling and pronunciation are correct).
-----------------------------
I do fully understand what you mean, and if you wish to send me (in private messages) my wrong dialogues sentences
with better ones.
I would be very grateful for this.

As a reward (for such a service) and if of course you are interested, i can for exemple afterwards send you the links for you to download the last version of the game.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Seems to be progressing nicely, though in its infancy.

Loving the 'au natural' look of the ladies, and hope that it continues.

Ares increasing power should be a struggle, as the dev intends, IMO.

Reactions: jiutianbaili

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AresRevenge-0.3F
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Ares Revenge [v0.3F] Unofficial Android Port

- 125Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Feb 15, 2018
How do I remove the obnoxious talking when you start the game up? Makes me want to uninstall, why are you stopping me from playing the game, lol

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
i'm on it,

_ you can expect a version 0.4F public in a few days (mostly on Natacha's content),

_ Subscribers and my Patreons will have in that same time a 0.4P version with a lot more content (+ 80 renders haunting content for Diana and Barbara and +6 anims)

NR_undress05.jpg

Please stay tuned...

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This game is not for me. :cautious:
In any case, good luck to the dev for these next updates.
Good to know. That's the first thing I thought after reading the overview and looking at the pics. I thought to myself, this game is NOT for Moosica. ;)

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Ares Revenge [v0.3F] Unofficial Android Port

- 125Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

update it pls.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes