• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
beachparty01.jpg

Barbara (BatGirl), Natacha Romanov, and Kira (supergirl) that is for sure...
my heart is beating faster for the Titan Starfire, but Captain marvel is an interesting one for sure.

Maybe in a 2 or 3 months, depending on the members in my Patreon and maybe after a vote's result ?, i mean so why not ?

as it is very hot today (we are in summer, aren't we ?) i'm dreaming of a day at the beach :love:

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
View attachment 2759548

Barbara (BatGirl), Natacha Romanov, and Kira (supergirl) that is for sure...
my heart is beating faster for the Titan Starfire, but Captain marvel is an interesting one for sure.

Maybe in a 2 or 3 months, depending on the members in my Patreon and maybe after a vote's result ?, i mean so why not ?

as it it very hot today (we are in summer, aren't we ?) i'm dreaming of a day at the beach :love:
Power girl would be nice as well, I'm pretty sure she is the hero with the biggest tits in comics

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
Personally, i'm also very found of something like a shape pear (the fruit) with the titties pointing to the sky...
i think it's not common and rare but so enticing

a french expression : "tous les goûts sont dans la nature"

don't know if it makes sense in english : every taste is in nature, i guess ?

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I wish the dev luck but to be honest I really don't think games with superheroine corruption/dominance have a market here on F95zone. I can't really think of any that lasted long or were even completed.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Dev warning step relation is still considered as full incest by patreon so be careful

Set up subscriberstar if you plan to go with step incest or true incest

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

cjecht111

Jul 16, 2017
I wish the dev luck but to be honest I really don't think games with superheroine corruption/dominance have a market here on F95zone. I can't really think of any that lasted long or were even completed.
I feel this. Its very disappointing too. Ive played a few, pledged to some only to fizzle out a month or 2 later

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Something Unlimited isn't complete, but neither is it abandoned, and it's been around for quite a while.
There's also this one which is doing pretty good Cockham Superheroes or this one Rogue-like Evolution.
There are some that didnt do well, but you can say the same about every genre/theme, theres tons of college, Sci-fi, incest,etc themed games that fail and are abandoned but you cant say those things dont have a market here.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
you are Ares the God of War, surprisingly not dead from your last battle in 1918 with your kind of a step sister
I guess dev decided to all in on an alternate universe path.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hmm, hope the dev tries to make the character look a bit like someone (anyway is a parody about the characters, not the actresses playing them), and does not go overboard with some size (well, actually from the pictures, I guess there is already an answer for both of my doubts).
But the fact there are not that many games of a certain type that go well or are completed (SU for me it's a special case, it is a milking machine making 13k+ USD a month so they have no interest to ever finish it, but they make the game accessible even at the lowest tiers, so, it is not something one feels badly from an economic point of view) for me is not indicative that there is no market.
On the contrary, it means there is space, since there few games in this area that are going forward.
I think the dev can get a decent following - all the best !

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes