• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
What is planned in the great lines more or less :

future V 0.5 ( before the 24 December 2023)
capture of Supergirl
Kara's content
a H visit to the greek Temple of the big Mommy Hera

V 0.6 (January 2024)
invasion of the Themysciera island (annexation)
Threesome, foursome content ...

V 0.7
introduction of pregnancy and lactating content (different kind of discipline and intercourse within those themes)
body and skin modifications ...

milked_diana03.jpg

I wish you all guys a very nice week end ;)

Last edited:

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
What is planned in the great lines more or less :

future V 0.5 (December 24)
capture of Supergirl
Kara's content
a H visit to the greek Temple of the big Mommy Hera

V 0.6 (January 24)
invasion of the Themysciera island (annexation)
Threesome, foursome content ...

V 0.7
introduction of pregnancy and lactating content (different kind of discipline and intercourse within those themes)
body and skin modifications ...

View attachment 3060005

I wish you all guys a very nice week end ;)
Looks pretty interesting and renders look fine, plus dev has a healthy development schedule. So why is it only a rated 2-Star game?

I'm confused honestly, what am I missing?

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Looks pretty interesting and renders look fine, plus dev has a healthy development schedule. So why is it only a rated 2-Star game?

I'm confused honestly, what am I missing?
Its literally one review the only way to change that is for other people to add their own opinions. If you like it rate and maybe even get others to rate it and see what the consensus is after that.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I hope Hera isn't a side LI or a one and done type of LI. I hope there is plans for Hippolyta as a LI or maybe even Cheetah. This game seems interesting, as long as we can keep the IC in the game or a way around it to avoid the prudes from Patreon.

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
A couple of bugs in 0.4F:
1. During Natasha's Dream Invasion, the counters with Energy, Corruption does not show on screen, unlike Diana and Barbara.
2. During Natasha's Dream Invasion, on the view On the bed > Legs > Ask her to show her holes... causes a fatal exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantomax

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
Thank you Runar (y),
i'll correct asap the issues and let you know guys, please stay tuned

Fantomax

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
should be fixed with this new file script Natacha_Dream_01_Main.rpy (in attachment)

Make sure the game is closed,
copy the file under this path \AresRevenge...\game\Scripts\Night\Natacha\DreamSequence\

if you are asking to replace the file (you are under the rigth path) choose "Yes"

Please relaunch the game and try to invade Natacha's dream again
Let me know if the issue is solved or if you still have some error messages

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
should be fixed with this new file script Natacha_Dream_01_Main.rpy (in attachment)

Make sure the game is closed,
copy the file under this path \AresRevenge...\game\Scripts\Night\Natacha\DreamSequence\

if you are asking to replace the file (you are under the rigth path) choose "Yes"

Please relaunch the game and try to invade Natacha's dream again
Let me know if the issue is solved or if you still have some error messages
Still caused a fatal function when you click on ask her to show her holes. The counter was on the left but still closed the game, Going to try a new download and attach your script. I do like your game!

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Still caused a fatal function when you click on ask her to show her holes. The counter was on the left but still closed the game, Going to try a new download and attach your script. I do like your game!
Also caused errors during the dream sequence itself which were not happening during the original download without the script update

Fantomax

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
I made a test without using a previous saved file (well basicly i've restarted the game from the very beginning)

I'm facing no more issues During Natasha's Dream Invasion, on the view On the bed > Legs > Ask her to show her holes :
and the counters with Energy, Corruption for me is also ok...

what i found for the moment : 2 renders are missing for every versions

Diana_Event_Morning_00_08
Natacha_Dream01_Sit_Body_PussyInt_T1

a copy of the 2 jpg files under \game\images for me did the trick

Anyway
I will continue to test the game to the supposed end of this version 0.4 just to make sure everything is fine and then recreate a new build 0.4G

I'll share it tomorow

23h42 for me, my bed is claiming my old Body ;)

Reactions: SpareTheRod

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AresRevenge-0.4F
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Ares Revenge [v0.4F] Unofficial Android Port

- 114Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Fantomax

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
I did force a recompilation under RenPy to create a new build 0.4G
including the new corrected script file : Natacha_Dream_01_Main.rpy
and the 2 missing jpg renders i was talking about in my previous post...

i'm not facing any more issues reaching the end of this version 0.4 (starting day 10 with the second Dream of Natacha in a maze)

maze_entrance01.jpg

to sum up :

I can't guarantee that saved files from previous versions of the game won't crash it.
a common issue i guess for several RenPy' games when they are growing and the scripts being modified.

i'm using a Pc with W11
once a week i'm launching an interesting tool : Glary Utility Pro 6

with basic actions in one clic, it's magically repairing the Registry entries, Shortcuts and deleting temporary windows and Internet files etc ...

as my Pc is a kind of gaz Factory, this tool maintains it relatively well functioning.

1699182249957.png

Version 0.4G

Mega PC link :

Mega Mac Link :

Have Fun and please cum again :D

Jan 16, 2020
I have try the game, and it's more a regular grind/corruption/brainwashing game than a defeat the super-heroines one. The women could have been regular girls without super powers, it would have been exactly the same. And seriously, if you do some BDSM training with Wonder Woman, then starting with some bondage with her own golden lasso or bracelets is a must do (and it's canon too !) :

fGrIL.jpg

Unfortunately it's not the case, the protagonist (Ares) just invade dreams and brainwash the girls from a boring hotel room. He did not even have some sort of fight encounter with them first (wining or losing).

Also, it look like to me than the developer did not know how to balance between a grindy or a story oriented game. If Diana get a certain level of corruption then there are a few automatic scene events who appear without warnings. Just like that, not if you trigger them by yourself. It a bit disturbing in the sense than it become hard to follow the game.

For example, the dreams of Natasha start automatically if you corrupt enough Diana. Bat-woman seem to be an accomplice too. This even if you did not invade yet the dreams of Natasha or Bat-woman, and if Diana is still not fully brainwashed yet.

Finally, some other girls than Diana look like to be playable in the last version (v0.4F) but it is not the case at all, because you need first to give Diana a certain level of corruption, but if you try the game say something like "Diana have max corruption for this version". So only Diana is playable for now.

That said, there are nice ideas (i like for example the "Ares start mark"), and this game can become better if the mechanics/story events are reworked.

Last edited:

Fantomax

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
i do agree with you at some point

invading Dreams is a new Power for Ares, at the beginning he was weekened.
he basicly needs to "Take the power back" (that reminds me an old song of 1991), somedays i'm feeling very old guys, hmmm

As corruption grows with Diana the first playable character, ares is becoming stronger, and corrupting the other girls is just easier
because :
BatGirl and Natacha have no special powers. same for Batman and Tony stark (simple humans) rich enough to build amazing strong armor or costume with specific weapons...

the game started with Diana because you can't make 1200 renders for 4 characters like if you're snapping your fingers,

it takes time.

Please keep in mind that the game is far from being finished and is still in an early stage of developpement, it's also my first one, everybody needs to start somewhere.

En France nous avons une expression pour cela : "il n'y a qu'en forgeant que l'on devient forgeron".
en d'autres termes il me faut bien faire mes premières armes quelquepart.

For me creating a game is a real challenge.

Ares won't stay in an Hotel room forever, once Supergirl will be captured,
he is planing to invade ... well i won't spoil anymore because i already spoke too much before about what is planned for the next future versions...

on my mind Supergirl will be far much harder to break, she is Kryptonian and really has super powers, (it reminds me i must find an interesting mini-game, a kind of fighting mode for her corruption process).

Of course the story is progressing as the time flies on a timeline, sorry if it's sometimes perturbing or difficult to follow.
In a way you won't get bored.

Have you ever read a Marvel or a DC comics ?, some are also not easy to follow you know...

i hope not to be same level as the movie "Memento" of Christopher Nolan
realised in 2000 , omg i would give everything to get my 27 years old back.

Please Dr Emmett Brown can you lend me the Delorean ?

Anyway this game is sure perfectible and hopefully will improve and that's why :

1699205277008.png

Last edited:

yin030729

Oct 20, 2019
Hi Fantomix, nice rendering and a straight forward game. I wonder if we can see how the corrupted mind affects our heroines to 'save the day'? :D It seems quite pleasing to see their daily action becomes more twisted as Ares increases the corruption on each character. Of course that means a lot more rendering........

Great work, please keep going!

Reactions: Fantomax

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
on my mind Supergirl will be far much harder to break, she is Kryptonian and really has super powers, (it reminds me i must find an interesting mini-game, a kind of fighting mode for her corruption process).
What? Why should Supergirl be harder? Her having superpowers only matters if he fights her, not if he subverts her mind. Supergirl is a child compared to Wonder Woman. I would expect her to be easy in comparison. Super strength and flight don't make someone resistant to mind control.

Fantomax

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah Diana is god material (daugther of Zeus) and is sure very powerful

my starting point here is that Ares is unable to enter Kara's dream in the first place because she is not Human (has an alien brain).

In order also to spice up the game my dear, i thought it would be funnier to capture Supergirl first
(don't forget that Lex Luthor is always failing taming her) before trying to tame her and corrupt her,

In my mind Supergirl is a kind of a boss in a tradionnal game to defeat.

The difficulty and challenge for me now is to bake and render an interactiv fighting mode (a small game in the main one)

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes