4.30 star(s) 92 Votes

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi! @NOTvil, I've read that the upcoming 3.0 version of the Clickteam Fusion engine will have native Linux support. So is there any chance that the Linux (as well as Mac) port of the game will ever appear?
Well, Clickteam 3.0 will be absolutely new software. I won't be able to port AOG to the new clickteam, sorry. Anyway, it's possible to port the game to mac now. But I must buy an extension for it first.

Reactions: fried and johnelros

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Gonna replay day zero and pay even more attention then!
I'm stuck. Replayed day zero a few times for getting all the photos: now I am at 4(Aiden), 3(Mia), 3(MARY), 3(Abigail), 3(Olivia), 1(L-ONE) which is 17/18. Totally no idea what I'm missing.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm stuck. Replayed day zero a few times for getting all the photos: now I am at 4(Aiden), 3(Mia), 3(MARY), 3(Abigail), 3(Olivia), 1(L-ONE) which is 17/18. Totally no idea what I'm missing.
One more L-one

Reactions: AnonGuy

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
this developer is so underrated.
i played GRAY after trying this one out(v0.3) and i was blown away by the story. the storytelling was amazing (probably one of the best i have seen in adult games).
i wish i could support the dev(but i can't rn due to personal reasons :( )
seriously this is quality stuff!
all the best and keep up the great work! :)

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i played GRAY after trying this one out(v0.3) and i was blown away by the story. the storytelling was amazing (probably one of the best i have seen in adult games).
Glad you like it. Ah, and finally GRAY will get into the Steam library (with some cool achievements ) in a few weeks.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
could someone please provide me with a fan sig?
i could not find one in this thread.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
@NOTvil What was the content that might have been skipped? I played from the beginning on 0.4 and I want to make sure that I didn't miss anything although I couldn't get the save system to work on the mac version so I'll probably have to replay it all for 0.5 anyways. :confused:

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@NOTvil What was the content that might have been skipped? I played from the beginning on 0.4 and I want to make sure that I didn't miss anything although I couldn't get the save system to work on the mac version so I'll probably have to replay it all for 0.5 anyways. :confused:
If you played from the beginning (0.3) than you could skip almost half of the v0.4. But if you got Mia's sex scene than everything is ok. I just forgot to delete 1 freaking alterable value :(

Reactions: WaveOfPig

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Yo totally agree. I followed GRAY from the beginning and there was pretty much zero hype from the rest of the community for a long time and I was totally bewildered by it. Glad this game is picking up more steam.

edit: now that I think about it, the platforming aspect was probably a turn off for a lot of people and they never gave it a real chance. There was also a few times where there was a substantial wait between updates on f95. Oh well Their loss.

Reactions: u z i and NOTvil

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
If you played from the beginning (0.3) than you could skip almost half of the v0.4. But if you got Mia's sex scene than everything is ok. I just forgot to delete 1 freaking alterable value :(
Looking at some of the other comments I suspect that I actually did miss that section of content. Just means I get more for the next update :cool:

U

User_897603

Okay, I'm trying this out for the first time. Hopefully this doesn't turn into Clive Barker's Midnight Meat Train....

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
@NOTvil Hello, Im kind of stuck at the part where the 2 girls are supposed to go shopping, still in the living room but i can't open the front door, theres no interactions there either.

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes