4.30 star(s) 92 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Should this not have female protagonist and multiple protagonist added to it also?

Started with male uncle then went to female niece Olivia running around and checking everything out.

There is also some kind of energy that is causing females to become horny. (Don't know what it is, either magic or mind control.)

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
There is also some kind of energy that is causing females to become horny. (Don't know what it is, either magic or mind control.)
Uhm, it's made pretty clear it's neither magic nor mind control but a mixture of gases which enhance sexual desire when inhaled, and there are also hints about who's behind their release.

Reactions: KiGa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Uhm, it's made pretty clear it's neither magic nor mind control but a mixture of gases which enhance sexual desire when inhaled, and there are also hints about who's behind their release.
Okay so its drugs then, I am just now seeing the younger brother scene so I am not very far into the game.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
@NOTvil oh well okay, I've started playing from v0.4 and I was cut out from some contents till fix2, no wonder I wasn't able to find that pic.

Also, while I'm here, I've noticed 2 more minor bugs related to skip function:
  • skipping dialogue with MARY doesn't freeze the game anymore, but it actually skip the first selectable dialogue option (e.g. when Aiden and Olivia talk about her mother, skipping stops before selecting anything, with MARY it stops after having automatically selected first dialogue option);
  • skipping dialogue when Olivia is looking for a pajamas make the camera rolling around till you release mouse; in other instance where you have a circle to click skipping stops between every click.
Any of these 2 bugs is game breaking.

Reactions: NOTvil

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
wow this games is amazing and the graphics are perfect.... when is the next update??

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just played v4. This project is phenomenal! I loved the graphics and style and story from the first release, but was hesitant about committing to it because of the engine--I like a bit more autonomy with saves rather than the limited option of only continuing where you left off. And this time I waited a bit anticipating any bugs--glad I did! That being said, I just signed up as a patron, and now I'm going to play again from the beginning! :)

Oct 25, 2017
Just tried this for the first time. It's been a long time since a game here has captivated me that much. The graphics are great, the girls are beautiful, and while the story is kinda "out there", it's certainly intriguing. Looking forward to the coming releases!

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm not sure how long I was popping balloons , maybe 2-3 minutes but do I need to keep popping them til it stops to advance? Or did I miss something?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I'm not sure how long I was popping balloons , maybe 2-3 minutes but do I need to keep popping them til it stops to advance? Or did I miss something?
You need to pop the blue and green ones to move up the progress bar. Once the bar is full dialogue continues.

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
I'm stuck. Replayed day zero a few times for getting all the photos: now I am at 4(Aiden), 3(Mia), 3(MARY), 3(Abigail), 3(Olivia), 1(L-ONE) which is 17/18. Totally no idea what I'm missing.
mhm im at 2 for olivia, where the heck is the last one..:(

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes