4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I haven't downloaded the game yet, though it does look good. Before I download it though, does it have a save function?

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Got a bug in DAYzero, where wife is doing yoga in the "backyard"/balcony screen froze and no further interaction. Any fix ?

EDIT: reloading fixed it

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can we get pregnancy added? I want the MC to breed his daughter and niece...and sister
That sound super hot, but it doesn't work for a game that's structured in days. Because pregnancy doesn't work that way, best you could get is some epilouge material.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
That sound super hot, but it doesn't work for a game that's structured in days. Because pregnancy doesn't work that way, best you could get is some epilouge material.
I mean they could test positive on a pregnancy test. You only need a few days for conception. I'm not saying they need nine month of gestation.

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
This game is real nice. Its fun to play. The renders so smooth also the quality of the graphics is very nice. Love to play this game. Anyway thx for making this.
Btw, how I get pass the mixing minigame when Mia do Yoga ? Can anyone tell me ?

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This game is real nice. Its fun to play. The renders so smooth also the quality of the graphics is very nice. Love to play this game. Anyway thx for making this.
Btw, how I get pass the mixing minigame when Mia do Yoga ? Can anyone tell me ?
Every meter/gauge/whatever it is called has a segment that is darker than the rest. Every meter also has a button at the bottom. Press that button when the level is in the darker zone. Do that for every meter and then press release

Reactions: Woolgrief

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Thx. I thought it must be below the dark line or on top of it. Great work. Hope you get a big sponsor for this.

Reactions: NOTvil

Sol Invicti

Oct 12, 2018
Interesting game, good job, nicely done, though I have two grievances to say

There's no save option in the game, which is a shame since sometimes I don't have time to push the game into the next auto save, and that means all the effort previously devoted is now wasted, it became annoying after a few times

Bubble game is certainly a welcoming distraction, but I think it's way too much. Give players a little bit extra fun is good, but overdo it may cause unnecessary consequences, as in why do i have to try five to six times to finish a conversation? i might as well just type them myself:(

Still good game nonetheless, good luck in your future endeavours!

Reactions: proximus

madvalentine

Jul 25, 2017
This game is just awsome but why point of view change ?? i like first update more can we get male point of view for future ??? and love the ART just love it

Reactions: proximus

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Incest is taboo (and possibly more so today than in past ages), because many forms of incest can be extremely harmful. Incest is taboo for good reason, if it either involves reproduction or some form dependence, such as a child financially depending on the parents. Still there are forms of incest, that do not strictly fall into that category. If a wealthy, independent adult daughter shoves a strapon dildo into her single mom's wet pussy every night and both enjoy it, there is no coercion and for sure no reproduction, so no harm done. Still most people would disapprove of such a relationship, though it is strictly speaking none of their business. So in general I would say, that incest is taboo because it can be harmful, although not all incestuous relationships need to be harmful.

As far as games go, I'd say, many incest games involve at least some form of coercion, such as mind control drugs or blackmail. Think of Corruption and Lust and Power. While few contain actual rape or other physical violence, in many, of not most, the protagonist exercises some form of power over his relatives.

• Angry
Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Incest is taboo (and possibly more so today than in past ages), because many forms of incest can be extremely harmful. Incest is taboo for good reason, if it either involves reproduction or some form dependence, such as a child financially depending on the parents. Still there are forms of incest, that do not strictly fall into that category. If a wealthy, independent adult daughter shoves a strapon dildo into her single mom's wet pussy every night and both enjoy it, there is no coercion and for sure no reproduction, so no harm done. Still most people would disapprove of such a relationship, though it is strictly speaking none of their business. So in general I would say, that incest is taboo because it can be harmful, although not all incestuous relationships need to be harmful.

As far as games go, I'd say, many incest games involve at least some form of coercion, such as mind control drugs or blackmail. Think of Corruption and Lust and Power. While few contain actual rape or other physical violence, in many, of not most, the protagonist exercises some form of power over his relatives.
Incest is taboo because that is the direction modern society have brought us. If you look back in history, Egypt, Rome, just to pick a couple places that stand out, it was a practice not unheard of. If you fast forward in time you still see practice of cousins get married quite openly, such as Pakistan, India and other places. Although not direct blood line, still something that might get people raise an eye brow.

Also the chance of someone give birth to a two headed baby (figure of speech), after an incestuous encounter is rather slim unless its been going on for generations in confined space. That's like throw the proverbial wrench in the gene pool.

We play games for different reasons. Just because someone like incest, taboo the forbidden in a game doesn't necessary mean they want to knock up their mom, sister or the family dog for that matter.

Relations is a fiddle thing. Just because you can't understand it or the modern society deem it wrong. Who are we to judge if there is grown up consensual beings? Coercion, drugs, blackmail and rape is so wrong for a lot of reasons but that applies outside the taboo of incest as well though. I guess incest carry the stigma of the above, because most people wouldn't believe such was possible without some form of coercion, rape and so forth.

I would say incest is taboo, because society made it to be taboo. And as you said not all incestuous relations need to be harmful. We live in a world where some places gay people get killed for being gay, and in some religions women get treated as property with no rights, more like slaves. Where domestic abuse is something people in general doesn't want to talk about. So if two consensual adults have affect for each other and they happen to related, and doesn't harm or impose their lifestyle on others. I care less tbh.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The style of this game start to remind me of "D4 Dark Dreams Don't Die" and "Life is Strange" Just with a more adult twist to it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Fixed version works again, thanks!

A small request, could we have spacebar also act as click to continue? For, ahem, right-handed individuals...
I second this motion. I tend to find it annoying having to click the mouse button the whole time.
Using the keyboard is way more relaxing.

Also Personally I found having to move the screen around with those arrows kinda annoying especially since they tend to move around the screen. The option to use the keyboard in that case or just move the mouse towards the edge of the screen would work much better I think. I mean I don't think it's a major issue's I just caught myself being annoyed with it a bit.

An option to skip the mini games might be usefull too. I don't mind then at some point, but I like to have the option to skip them if I am not in the mood. I think they're plenty of people who hate mini games I think.

Other then that the game visuals are stunning. I like the setting/atmosphere and can't wait to see more content!

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I second this motion. I tend to find it annoying having to click the mouse button the whole time.
Using the keyboard is way more relaxing.

Also Personally I found having to move the screen around with those arrows kinda annoying especially since they tend to move around the screen. The option to use the keyboard in that case or just move the mouse towards the edge of the screen would work much better I think. I mean I don't think it's a major issue's I just caught myself being annoyed with it a bit.

An option to skip the mini games might be usefull too. I don't mind then at some point, but I like to have the option to skip them if I am not in the mood. I think they're plenty of people who hate mini games I think.

Other then that the game visuals are stunning. I like the setting/atmosphere and can't wait to see more content!
You can control cameras using your arrow keyboard keys.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes