4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Festus

May 30, 2018
this is as far as it will let me go I can't read the last text.

Sorry for the way I uploaded the picture I have no other way to load one.

Festus

May 30, 2018
Try to reload the game.

Also, did u use the text skip button?
Yes I skipped the mini game then read the text and replied but then on that screen I skipped the mini game clicked to send the last text shown then tried to read it and nothing happens,
I've reloaded and started the game from the start but it still locks there.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yes I skipped the mini game then read the text and replied but then on that screen I skipped the mini game clicked to send the last text shown then tried to read it and nothing happens,
I've reloaded and started the game from the start but it still locks there.
Click the mouse button twice when your screen "locks".

Reactions: Canto Forte

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Please please please don't make the last choice as a cuckolding switch, having cuck content will probably ruin it for me.
I was thinking in the same direction with that strange ending. But by choosing no, i assume we can avoid it...

Btw can't wait to see, who switch this levers.

Reactions: Krull

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Please please please don't make the last choice as a cuckolding switch, having cuck content will probably ruin it for me.
What do you mean? If you are talking about the camera gameplay then yeah, it will be there.

The main idea of the second chapter (next one) to give the player the feeling that he is in control of the situation. You'll have to make the characters do dirty things. It won't be a standard visual novel anymore. I should be something more gameplay based.

Anyway, I'm not sure at the moment...

Reactions: strangesir.8

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The main idea of the second chapter (next one) to give the player the feeling that he is in control of the situation. You'll have to make the characters do dirty things. It won't be a standard visual novel anymore. I should be something more gameplay based.
Oh I have no problems with camera perspectives. I just don't want the wife and daughter to start inviting black guys or strangers over for sex to sate lust. It just ruins the story and makes the MC look like a wimp or loser, which is a turn off for me.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
So we will play as Aiden from now on?
I hope there is a hint system or something similar if it's moving away from a VN.

Great game btw, love the visuals and that whole world you've built.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So we will play as Aiden from now on?
I hope there is a hint system or something similar if it's moving away from a VN.

Great game btw, love the visuals and that whole world you've built.
There will be one more update for Aiden and one more for the other character in this chapter.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I've only just gotten into this update and this has either changed form the last, or I just somehow didn't notice. The cialogue portrait is showing the back of the characters heads. Its just disconcerting and a little odd.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
- The resolution/ black screen problem was fixed. (Those who face the issue - please, test this version and tell me here.)

- Some bugs were fixed.
Fixed version works again, thanks!

A small request, could we have spacebar also act as click to continue? For, ahem, right-handed individuals...

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes