MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
It's not NTR because at that time Julia isn't a love interest yet. Yes, it's a technicality, but it is what it is. Besides, it's easily avoidable.

Lucy never gets banged by others. Just follow the quest and you're the one that has sex with her. I don't think there's any choice that will lead to something else, nor is it likely there will be.
I heard people saying the ghost Possession stuff, and the 2 rape scenes were unavoidable... I heard at best you can press skip but you can't make it not happen as in make its actually not be canon, from what I read there was really only a skip/don't watch button but its still happens/is canon?

If it is 100% avoidable/preventable how do you stop it from happening so many others are complaining about it happening anyway?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I heard people saying the ghost Possession stuff, and the 2 rape scenes were unavoidable... I heard at best you can press skip but you can't make it not happen as in make its actually not be canon, from what I read there was really only a skip/don't watch button but its still happens/is canon?

If it is 100% avoidable/preventable how do you stop it from happening so many others are complaining about it happening anyway?
If you mean the times the MC has sex with Aunt/Cousin/Grandma while Ava is controlling their minds, somewhere in the middle of the quest, those are optional scenes. And there's some explanation on them being aware of it and not minding it.

If you mean the time when Julia comes home with the vampire, then no. You definitely interrupt it and there's no sex behind the scenes. There are options where you won't see it, or options where you see it, but you have the option to make it not happen at all. Cannonically.

I personally don't like NTR. And Julia's scene feels like NTR because we know we will want to chase her. But at that point in the game (which is very early) she isn't a love interest yet. So even if you choose the option where she has sex with the vampire, it's still not NTR.
I would prefer if the option simply wasn't there in the first place, but at least you have a very clear way to stop it.

Reactions: blubluca

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Seems the ghost storyline was rewritten - the dude who was banging your family has been removed and the scenes seem to all be Ava now (as a futa). Warning for those who save Ava, you bang her in a dream for doing so but afterwords it seems she is all about having fun with the girls with or without you being around... she strangely enough becomes off limits personally no matter how much she clearly feels grateful to you and how much the family is hard on the swinging with you both. Maybe the dev was getting heat about having other guys banging your chicks and them loving it (he was doing so even when Ava was not possessing them before).

Makes me curious how he will address the sister storyline given i doubt it will not end up with scenes there where your sister gets banged by the alpha. Maybe it will tie in with the gym storylines and you end up with both his mate and your school mate Evelyn who is part of the pack but i have no idea where that leaves the alpha or luke for that matter. Issue with this game is it not hard to assume things happen in your absence that the girls themselves may not even be fully aware of having happened as in the case with everything from possession to hypnotism but i guess the dev is at least trying to address that.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Seems the ghost storyline was rewritten
I think in the earlier version (a few years ago) the vampire scene with Julia wasn't optional. It happened whether or not you wanted it to. And I think the same thing would happen with Lucy. But the dev changed it at some point to what it currently is.
Why he kept the option for the vampire to still have sex with Julia at all is beyond me. It's technically not NTR, but I don't think most players enjoy it and it's a point of contention that could be easily avoidable.
she strangely enough becomes off limits personally no matter how much she clearly feels grateful to you and how much the family is hard on the swinging with you both.
You can still have sex with her alone. Just go to the living room without energy and fall asleep. It's in the achievements list.
Makes me curious how he will address the sister storyline given i doubt it will not end up with scenes there where your sister gets banged by the alpha.
Personally, I don't think this will happen. If it was a few years ago, yes, that would be one of the options. But the dev has since changed his stance (or the supporters made him change it, which amounts to the same thing) and we don't get scenes like that anymore. Just the kinda borderline ones like Ava/Lilith.

I think we'll just get different endings depending on if we're a vampire, werewolf or none. If we're on the werewolf path, the most likely scenario is that we will become the alpha. No real idea on the other two, but they'll probably revolve around killing or otherwise getting rid of the alpha, probably keeping Sylvia prisoner or otherwise available for the MC to have sex with.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
If you mean the times the MC has sex with Aunt/Cousin/Grandma while Ava is controlling their minds, somewhere in the middle of the quest, those are optional scenes. And there's some explanation on them being aware of it and not minding it.

If you mean the time when Julia comes home with the vampire, then no. You definitely interrupt it and there's no sex behind the scenes. There are options where you won't see it, or options where you see it, but you have the option to make it not happen at all. Cannonically.

I personally don't like NTR. And Julia's scene feels like NTR because we know we will want to chase her. But at that point in the game (which is very early) she isn't a love interest yet. So even if you choose the option where she has sex with the vampire, it's still not NTR.
I would prefer if the option simply wasn't there in the first place, but at least you have a very clear way to stop it.
So just to clarify... It is possible to make sure any and all girls never get sexual with anyone who isn't the MC?

And you are saying that very early scene with this Julia girl who isn't a LI at the start you can also prevent her from doing anything with this other make who is a vampire?

Sorry I'm just trying to clarify because I haven't downloaded the game yet... I'm the type of player that wants all the girls to myself and I don't like other males getting sexual with any of the girls even if it's rape.

Again... You can prevent all male characters from getting sexually active with any and all girls that you can and will eventually fuck even this Julia girl before she "becomes your LI" you can stop her from fucking some random vampire guy at the start?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
So just to clarify... It is possible to make sure any and all girls never get sexual with anyone who isn't the MC?

And you are saying that very early scene with this Julia girl who isn't a LI at the start you can also prevent her from doing anything with this other make who is a vampire?

Sorry I'm just trying to clarify because I haven't downloaded the game yet... I'm the type of player that wants all the girls to myself and I don't like other males getting sexual with any of the girls even if it's rape.

Again... You can prevent all male characters from getting sexually active with any and all girls that you can and will eventually fuck even this Julia girl before she "becomes your LI" you can stop her from fucking some random vampire guy at the start?
Yes, you can prevent it for everyone except in one case: in the quest Pure DNA, you will spy on Eva having sex with her husband. But you won't have sex with her. I don't know if she'll ever be a love interest, but right now you have no sexual interactions with her. So this is just spying on someone having sex with their spouse, nothing else.

Other than that, you can prevent Julia (your mom) from having sex at the start by interrupting them, before being a love interest, I don't think you even have an option anymore for Lucy (your sister) to have sex with anyone else, the only thing that borders on this is if you save Lilith and/or Ava they will have futa scenes with other women. But you can prevent those by exorcizing both.

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020
Hi, why are some of the choices during scenes greyed out ?
For exemple i can't have sex with ava in the living room or get a blowjob. I can only chose to cum

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, why are some of the choices during scenes greyed out ?
For exemple i can't have sex with ava in the living room or get a blowjob. I can only chose to cum
They're cumulative scenes. The first time you can only choose the first scene, the second you can choose the first two and on the 3rd onwards you can choose them all.

ioplrk1

Sep 22, 2018
hey! just started playing the game and made some progress but im stuck since i don't have any money and couldn't figure out how to make money in the game. can someone help me i got no money

lzmc

Dec 29, 2022
hey! just started playing the game and made some progress but im stuck since i don't have any money and couldn't figure out how to make money in the game. can someone help me i got no money
Learn programming on the computer

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020
Do you know how i can pick up lara, vanessa and eva at the bar ? I don't have their contact number so i can't sens sms for points

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Guys where tf can i find valentina at ????
The beach at 18h.
:unsure: Can someone tell me when Jessica exercises at the gym?
I noticed that my achievements list all said mondays, updated it for the correct days.
You can coach Jessica or Eva on fridays, it's a random chance which you get.
If you learn programming in your computer, you can then make money from it, also on the computer.
Or use my cheat mod and just click on the money text in your stats :LOL:
Do you know how i can pick up lara, vanessa and eva at the bar ? I don't have their contact number so i can't sens sms for points
You can't. Picking up girls is usually dependant on advancing quests. These 3 don't have events in the bar yet.

Reactions: Brudda10
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes