Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a way to finish Judy's sex animation? It just keeps looping without ever ending and skipping or pressing buttons doesn't do anything either. I can still open the save menu tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WellSonxx

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Is there a way to finish Judy's sex animation? It just keeps looping without ever ending and skipping or pressing buttons doesn't do anything either. I can still open the save menu tho.
I had the same problem. Don't run the 32 bit version of the game
should help

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Our Mc's aunt, Julia's sister
Very Naughty and Horny Aunt indeed Have to Say :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Very well in Teasing with Ghost inside her or without Ghost inside :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So MC should Punish her and Show Who is the Dominating Wolf Boy (I mean Scooby- Yo hooho :BootyTime:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I have a powerful computer, but at 32 bit the game may slow down or I cannot save
It's good that you have a good PC my friend, the option to play at 32 bit should be removed because currently almost no one or no one plays their games at 32 bit because most Microsoft drivers have not been updated to 32 bit for a long time. :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
i was asking because i want to know what morphs and textures where used, specially for Victoria and Sarah because i want to create a characters with that kind of detail not only in the face but the body but i cant really find a lot (i know of aging face details but they also looks really detailed in the body, the legs, feet, arms, hands, etc), the characters in general all look really fucking good
Yes, All Work of Morphs and Genesis usage, Plus adding Detailing extra into their Model. Yes Creatures and all are available there :)(y), I think for aging Some Tools are also there. Rest Area69 is Vast Game with many Characters so it definitely taken some time :giggle:

Rest You have to find the Actual Model, can ask in Artwork threads and, all I hope you will get there some Idea

Last edited:

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I had the same problem. Don't run the 32 bit version of the game
should help
Some sex scenes have a toolbar at the top (kinda hidden) where you can switch between scenes/camera angles, and they have the option to cum in there which finishes the scene.
How to unlock this card?

View attachment 3544074
Check my cards/achievements list linked in OP.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
So the content exists, but is avoidable and you are angry at people for wanting it to be properly tagged? :WaitWhat:
Sorry Nebulous, just saw your post today, no, not about being properly tagged, more like this is a recurring thing in this thread, and it has been discussed till exausttion, with subthreads, and what not. if memory serves me right it was posted a few pages before and answered.

Rawr1

Apr 6, 2018
Can't wait for the blood moon quest to finish, l'd love to take over the pack. However the mc seems like a beta with the current version & on the vamp path if not both unfortunately.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Like Christopher Walken and his need for even more cowbell, this game needs even more Emma's household!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Mine shows as completed. With this update there was one more quest step that auto triggered once you went to Emma's house. And that moved my quest to completed (green). Are you sure you're using the latest version?

So far, only the Sacred Sex quest will bar you of some achievements (though not quests). They're marked in my achievements list, so you can check it out. Basically, if you don't want to miss anything, just do all quests before Sacred Sex and check the list for missable achievements related to this quest, which is a dream one and some school ones.
yep i'm sure...seems journal is bugged..i mostly finished all the achievment...but seems it won't recognize when i spy on Olivia shower and there is one about Elena as prisoner that i thiunk i can't get anymore..was in Alien quest i guess..

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
yep i'm sure...seems journal is bugged..i mostly finished all the achievment...but seems it won't recognize when i spy on Olivia shower and there is one about Elena as prisoner that i thiunk i can't get anymore..was in Alien quest i guess..
The Elena prisoner one can be achieved via console if you didn't imprison her. Search the thread, I gave instructions on it recently to someone else.

As for the quest, can you check what's the value of emmaStoryLvl? Or even better, send me a save and I can check it out.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes