Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
archievements.
there is no gallery, as you can visit replayable scene's anytime.
except for perhaps a few.

I do wonder why the dev didn't add the call option to bring girls home yet.
there are loads already. why wait?
You can review quest scenes already. Go to your room, masturbate and choose to remember the good times.

Reactions: Poseidon.me

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
You need to do another quest first, namely the police one.
Its getting complicated.
Police quest. Ok, have to figure out how to get that. So far i went to the church and from there it went weird.

I will restart the game and follow my quests.

I think i liked this game because of the female MILF. Most Milf look like 30 year olds. But sandbox isn't really what i enjoy.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
in 0.81, how do i get any of the Ava scenes? i didnt excorsie her, there was one scene when i went to "emma, olivia and sara's home", i see her eating out olivia, but thats it, how do i get the other scenes?

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Which pic? Anyway, there are 2 futas in the game for now, Lilith and Ava. They're both part of the Sacred Sex quest line.
Yes, I found her, I was talking about Ava. I got the scenes. ( I think )

BTW there is a rubber vagina in the inventory, can it be used and how ?

꧁☬☮︎ ⇝⇝

Nov 9, 2020
The maintenance room sex scenes with Naomi/Abigail in school aren't accessible anymore once you complete the Sacred Sex quest. Seems silly the devs made it that way, but it is what it is.
In the bar, you can catch them in the VIP section and make a sexual offer.
i have completed the sacred sex quest when i offer abigail in bar she is saying i wont do it with students can i access the abigail and naomi scenes? pls help...

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I was feeling bored and there isn't yet a card/achievements list, so I decided to mine the code for it.
Some of the stuff isn't in the rpy files and I couldn't be bothered to datamine any further. It was really annoying looking for the translations, since almost everything is in spanish.
I've noted the ones that I couldn't find the trigger for, if anyone knows what triggers them, let me know. For those, I've added the console command to complete them, but try not to use them, as they should trigger in the game. It's just for completionists that don't want to have any missing (although some are dependent on your choices, so...)

Cards order is the order in which they are stored in the variable. Missing cards will use this number. The storyLvl values provided are only to use for guidance. DO NOT USE CONSOLE TO CHANGE THEM SINCE THEY WON'T TRIGGER THE CARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS:

If your achievement doesn't trigger, try to finish quests first, since almost all of them have quest requirements, many requiring that a questline be over before they trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Updated to 0.81
Achievement: Visits unexpected? and Collectible: Julia Thanks mark card 47 are still exist, i think they're bugs, i hope the developers remove them.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes