Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Those are usually ports, and they add extra features.
Funny enough when I posted the links it was straight from the patreon. With the patreon post to prove it was on the patreon as well. Someone else chose to make the android port with the extra stuff afterwards for some reason. Forgot who did it though. Pretty good port too but still.

Post # 6362 in this thread to be exact. Back when version 0.79 was out. Again, that wasn't a port I posted lol.

Last edited:

Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022
I was really left wanting more, since it was supposed to be a reward, but most of it was manual work... (excuse my bad English) I was expecting some anal scenes, blowjobs and more sex, but I was really disappointed by the update, In addition to adding futunary, I hope that in some future they can add more scenes that are really worthwhile, of course, it's just my opinion

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Haven't played the game for awhile. Is there more content going the Vampire route or the Werewolf route? Or is it a 'save at the decision point' and have to play multiple times to see all the content.
So far, choosing Vampire/Werewolf/None has no impact in the game, other than a few variations on some of the repeatable sex scenes, mostly having sex in MC's house.
You need to unlock the alley, then keep visiting it at night until Bruno shows up and you can buy lockpicks from him. You'll need to buy one, break one lock, go back and buy another, etc. 3 times total.
is there any way to fuck Sylvia yet?
No.
Who is the futa on the pics and where to find her ?
Which pic? Anyway, there are 2 futas in the game for now, Lilith and Ava. They're both part of the Sacred Sex quest line.
What is the next step on the bloody moon quest? It just says "finding a way to help Lucy"
You need to sleep in your bedroom between 18h and 4h.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I don't know what to say... given the time it took to see the new chapter, I would say a little disappointing... :unsure:
EDIT:
And for some scenes it is difficult to understand how to trig to start them (like sleeping in bed, which requires a certain level of tiredness, i.e. low energy, which I discovered after hours).
Like this... how do you do it?

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018
Lucky day for everyone. I was bored once again and I made a mod so you can cheat values in the game EXCEPT COMPUTING.
Computing wasn't added because it is tied up with other variables. Besides, with these cheats you can just do them all at once.

Unless the dev decides to change the stats screen, which isn't very likely at this point, this is a universal patch and should work with any version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might work on a mod to change quests steps back and forth, but you'll have to wait until I'm bored again :LOL:

I can't seem to find the 'cheats' location for some reason!!

plz help.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
So here's a tricky one - I have the lockpick in my inventory but can't open Julie nor Lucy's room and subsequently can't continue Blood Moon quest. Is it a bug or something?

Also, where do I find Valentina for "Time after Time"? can't seem to find her anywhere.

Any help would be great, thx.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I can't seem to find the 'cheats' location for some reason!!

plz help.
My mod doesn't need a cheats button. Everytime you see a bar for stats, just click on it and slide for the desired value. For example, the energy bar at the top right. Just click on it and drag for the value you want. Same for other bars like that in the stats screen, except for computing. And you can also click the money text in stats screen to get money added.
So here's a tricky one - I have the lockpick in my inventory but can't open Julie nor Lucy's room and subsequently can't continue Blood Moon quest. Is it a bug or something?

Also, where do I find Valentina for "Time after Time"? can't seem to find her anywhere.

Any help would be great, thx.
Lockpicks are used when those rooms (and bathroom) are empty.
Valentina is on the beach at 18h.

Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
i need help how to fuck the principal naomi and abigail in school and bar anyone know something what to do?
The maintenance room sex scenes with Naomi/Abigail in school aren't accessible anymore once you complete the Sacred Sex quest. Seems silly the devs made it that way, but it is what it is.
In the bar, you can catch them in the VIP section and make a sexual offer.

Reactions: Grosconnard

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
The maintenance room sex scenes with Naomi/Abigail in school aren't accessible anymore once you complete the Sacred Sex quest. Seems silly the devs made it that way, but it is what it is.
In the bar, you can catch them in the VIP section and make a sexual offer.
even when u got key for maintenance room? hmm seems weird.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes