Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
So is there any new sex scenes for this update?
Lots. Check my Card/Achievements list in the OP. I already updated it for 0.81.
i dont know how to get this fucking achivment, anyone know? visits unexpected? View attachment 3537142 View attachment 3537148
This achievement was removed from the game. Or rather, the completion of it was removed but the achievement itself was not. You can check my Cards/Achievements list in the OP where you get a command to mark it as completed.
Cant see to continue Emma quest. I seem to be stuck in installing the videocamaras in her house. When i touch the doorbell any character just greets me and nothing else happens. Some help?
Once you talk to Emma at the front of the house, she gives you access to the house. After 16h (not sure the exact time atm) you get all rooms available in the bottom bar, so just visit those rooms and install the cameras.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017

This achievement was removed from the game. Or rather, the completion of it was removed but the achievement itself was not. You can check my Cards/Achievements list in the OP where you get a command to mark it as completed.

Once you talk to Emma at the front of the house, she gives you access to the house. After 16h (not sure the exact time atm) you get all rooms available in the bottom bar, so just visit those rooms and install the cameras.
can you please share your full save? nothing is triggering for me

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019

Completed full saves please....

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So do we fuck Ava is we do not exercise her or does she exist henceforth just to bang your family in your absence?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
So do we fuck Ava is we do not exercise her or does she exist henceforth just to bang your family in your absence?
If you exorcize Ava she's gone. If you save her, you can have sex with her and your family both solo and threesome with her (though in these scenes she's a futa).

Reactions: Skode

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
is there 3 some julia & lucy and mc yet ??
well-yes-but-actually-no-meme-2.jpg

Seriously, though, no threesomes yet. The closest so far is you masturbating in your room, Julia having sex with you (random chance) and then Lucy watching from the door and masturbating (another random chance).

• Sad
Reactions: tbs9090

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't played the game for awhile. Is there more content going the Vampire route or the Werewolf route? Or is it a 'save at the decision point' and have to play multiple times to see all the content.

faceracez

Sep 27, 2019
You need to have imprisoned Elena (obviously, since that's in the achievement name :LOL:) then go to her cell at 12h or 20h.
If you want to "cheat" the scene if you don't have her as prisoner, you can go to the console and change elena0.place to "ameliaCell" at those hours and get the scene (I updated the list to show the hours).
You need to have imprisoned Elena (obviously, since that's in the achievement name :LOL:) then go to her cell at 12h or 20h.
If you want to "cheat" the scene if you don't have her as prisoner, you can go to the console and change elena0.place to "ameliaCell" at those hours and get the scene (I updated the list to show the hours).
thanks,now i have all of the achievements:)

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes