Unreal Engine Completed Archmage Alori - Tails Of Azeroth [v1.01] [Auril]

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
The scenes aren't repeatable, and there's not even a gallery function? That's kinda annoying, having to load earlier saves or re-start the game to see scenes again.

papillonmyu

May 3, 2018
How do i start the game? Ive downloaded all the files but everytime i click on any of the exes it doesnt work (even starting as admin)

Dickanator

Sep 9, 2020
I was able to download and start the game, but I don't see a number when I first started it that I can enter in the game key generator.
I click continue and a few seconds into the game (I don't even get a chance to read much of the conversation with Kalecgos) the game quits without warning or errors.

Help?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: VampireNoir

Computaholica

Aug 10, 2019
Would someone please re-up a DL link with a game file that is not corrupted? I finally have a PC that is capable of playing this and all the current DL sources listed on the OP have corrupted game files. :-(
Thanks for your time. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: fenex101

Toasteh

Nov 8, 2018
Would someone please re-up a DL link with a game file that is not corrupted? I finally have a PC that is capable of playing this and all the current DL sources listed on the OP have corrupted game files. :-(
Thanks for your time. Cheers!
I might be a bit late here, but should you still need it there's an Unofficial Collection with all the games up to Joyous Reunion should you still need it.

VampireNoir

Dec 4, 2017
Why does both this game and Blue Is Better quit after a minute of gameplay. The game game just shuts down :(
Everything seems fine, running stable on max settings with locked 62fps on windows 11, but after a minute or so the game just closes

Reactions: FlexK9

FlexK9

Dec 3, 2017
Why does both this game and Blue Is Better quit after a minute of gameplay. The game game just shuts down :(
Everything seems fine, running stable on max settings with locked 62fps on windows 11, but after a minute or so the game just closes
Same here....I can't play it. I get through like 30 seconds and it crashes.

Reactions: Mr.Sm1th

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
You answered yourself xD Windows 11

Reactions: Lucifer84