Unreal Engine Completed Archmage Alori - Tails Of Azeroth [v1.01] [Auril]

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
This is from the chronicles of alexstrasza wikia.

Red Riding Hoof Walkthrough

1. After the dialogue between Ferana and Ruby, pick up the Shopping List from the table next to Ferana. Leave the house. Watch 2 consecutive conversations.
2. Go down the road until you end up in the main square. Now you can either explore the map or visit the building in front of you - the biggest one on the square (Mortell's house).
3. Talk to Mortell in his house. Agree or refuse to help him.
4. Leave Mortell's house and go along the road next to the hill on your right until you see a wooden cart loaded with vegetables. Approach it and then interact.
5. Turn around towards the lake and go down the path next to a small hill until you see a bleeding death knight on the right side. Come closer and interact with him. Watch a number of dialogues.
6. After you end up in the chapel, go down to the first floor and approach Father Hoyt who is now standing at the entrance.
7. After the dialogue, turn around and go to the upper right corner of the chapel. There you will see a small totem on the table next to the confessional. Interact with it.
8. After the scene, you will end up in front of the chapel. Now go visit Mortell once again. Talk to him.
9. Leave the building and head to the house on the square where the man entered. Interact with its door. Come inside. Approach the lovers. Watch an H-scene.
10. After the dialogue, leave the house and go around it. On the back side you will see another large stone building up on the hill - the bathhouse. Approach it and then come inside.
11. Talk to Sylvia on the right side of the bathhouse. Then come to the succubus receptionist and talk to her. Return to Sylvia and talk to her again.
12. After Ruby changes her clothes, come back to the succubus and talk to her once more. Then go to the doors behind her and interact with them. Ruby will end up in the VIP-lounge.

Looks like things ended at a good time, was waiting to see if the stuck up Draenei you play as was getting a good dicking. hee hee :evilsmile:

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
.... why though?

I remember the dev did the same thing in the games forum after the last project finished.

Added to that the Episode numbering was all over the place and quite confusing.

And what I never understood is why the dev hates vaginal sex.
He dont delete the game after he or she is done he/she move it to the old games forum

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
"Press USE to interract" is buggy here.
You close to a target thing/person and mash E button, but only when you do it at right angle and distance you will get results.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wait so is this currently female or male protags? No markers or anything realy but normally this kind fo stuff saddly is all female protages?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Apparently there is a new version already. Have not been able to find it anywhere tho.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
where can i find food for the wolves and how to find those who wants to blackmail the archmage?

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
I feel pretty stupid but I am not sure I can run it? I download parts 1, 2 and 3 of chapter one and then extract them to the same folder. I tried to do it and just launch it-nothing happens. Then I tried to take all files and put them in one folder of part 3 and when I click OST_game nothing happens. Help, please?

Reactions: strata3308

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Fixed OP to be standalone