Unreal Engine Completed Archmage Alori - Tails Of Azeroth [v1.01] [Auril]

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
There's a 0.8 version, anyone would be so kind to share it? :FeelsGoodMan:
0.8 is from January,there was 0.91 in Feb and now there's a new version for March which is 0.95
If you want I can upload 0.8 for you but I guess you prefer the latest version,right?

Here is a link for 0.95b ->

@TCMS you can update the link in the OP

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
0.8 is from January,there was 0.91 in Feb and now there's a new version for March which is 0.95
If you want I can upload 0.8 for you but I guess you prefer the latest version,right?

Fuck you mate making me work when all I wanna do is fap...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ベボレド

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016

You're a legend! I only saw 0.8 on the blog, so wasn't sure, if there were any updates.

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
Reactions: Lusteh

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
It seems to be asking for some authentication key, do you perhaps know what it is? xD
You can generate an authentication key using .Just write down the numbers(on a paper or in notepad)you see when you launch the game for first time and go to the link above.Type the numbers where it says "Input number",then click solve and it will generate your key with which you can play the game.

Reactions: Lusteh

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
You can generate an authentication key using .Just write down the numbers(on a paper or in notepad)you see when you launch the game for first time and go to the link above.Type the numbers where it says "Input number",then click solve and it will generate your key with which you can play the game.
Cheers!

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a working save function in this game? I got to the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got my horse stuck halfway through the door that you need to go through and the "Press use to interact" icon won't disappear.

Last edited:

dave

Aug 22, 2016

Here is a link for 0.95b -> whats the changelog?

Master Rat

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
She has finally finished the game, this should be the final update unless there is a game breaking bug.
This is her tumblr which she uses now to give updates.
v1.0P1:
v1.0P2:
v1.0P3:

Edit: These are the links from the site.

Last edited:

dave

Aug 22, 2016
She has finally finished the game, this should be the final update unless there is a game breaking bug.
This is her tumblr which she uses now to give updates.
v1.0P1:
v1.0P2:
v1.0P3:
upload to gofile, my mega exceded quota