• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm through the whole thing (v0.2d) ... but am missing two scenes. Which secret cards haven't I yet collected? Could you help please!
secret01.png secret02.png

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Check it yourself. The walkthrough shows the locations.
I indeed missed the one at principles' office ... Still one missing. The only card which I can't say if I have it ist the one in Dad's office above the left bookshelf behind the day title. I find nothing to click on

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I indeed missed the one at principles' office ... Still one missing. The only card which I can't say if I have it ist the one in Dad's office above the left bookshelf behind the day title. I find nothing to click on
The location of that card was changed in v0.2d. Check the screenshots in this post :

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The location of that card was changed in v0.2d. Check the screenshots in this post :
Thank you @DanMachiFan ... looks like I have that already, see the screenshot. Therefore I have to go through the 20. locations (or are there more?) again!
secret03.png

EDIT: Nope, I checked them again, there's no further card if there's just an amount of 20. Missing still the middle scene on 2nd screen ... Does someone know which card this might be, please?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you @DanMachiFan ... looks like I have that already, see the screenshot. Therefore I have to go through the 20. locations (or are there more?) again!
View attachment 102935

EDIT: Nope, I checked them again, there's no further card if there's just an amount of 20. Missing still the middle scene on 2nd screen ... Does someone know which card this might be, please?
You are looking in the old location, this is the new one : I checked and it's definitely the card you're missing.

georgejoji

Nov 18, 2017
i feel like a dumbass to ask you guys about this, but i can't find zuri, i'm stuck in mom/linda storyline in the MC room scene (which i already choose them all and i already did all the job in her office) and everytime the MC talk to father/bob he only answer "not now", enlighten me please

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
i feel like a dumbass to ask you guys about this, but i can't find zuri, i'm stuck in mom/linda storyline in the MC room scene (which i already choose them all and i already did all the job in her office) and everytime the MC talk to father/bob he only answer "not now", enlighten me please
Zuri works at father's office, which you unlock by progressing with mom's questline, but if you're playing on android her quest is bugged. There's a scene with mom in the kitchen in the evening but in android version she's never there.

georgejoji

Nov 18, 2017
Zuri works at father's office, which you unlock by progressing with mom's questline, but if you're playing on android her quest is bugged. There's a scene with mom in the kitchen in the evening but in android version she's never there.
i've already seen that scene i guess, the one she thought the mc is bob right?, or there is another scene in the kitchen?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So between v0.2d and v0.2B, which one is for pc? Is it v0.2d or both on the same platform?
Both exist for PC and are basically the same the latter 0.2d version is just a bug fix and alters the location of a single secret card to be less annoying.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
So do we have weekend events with Carolina in this version, pls? I give her money twice (200, then 150). Got a thigh job and that's it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes