[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Man i just hate when girls/woman blackmail me with sex thing!
I mean i go to zuri and suri and then... if i wanna sex i need to give them company name!
I know that if i wanna the pussy i need to give them the name.
I try to see also in the search thing. But at last from what i see, no one have ever thing of the consequences.
I mean... someone say if dad work more, we have more mother time, but... if the thing is not like that?
If giving the name of the company to zuri, make you family poor? And then you fathar lose everything?
Was good if we can do double agent thing, like... go to dad and say... Dad i have a little problem, zuri is hot XD i wanna fuck her, but she say that if i wanna i need to give them something! And then you need to explain all the thing to mc fathar and find a sure path to let both dad and zuri win >.>
Lie to them is sure the bad thing to do, because we already know how this autor work XD he always do the same thing XD
You lie to me... next time if you try i kill you >.>

What do you thing about this zuri/suri thing?

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Hey guys. I need a lil help. Kinda stuck in Bob's office. I took the note from the drawer, opened the safe, then took the cash and company's name from the safe, even did some work, but when i try to leave the office, it says that i i shou return the safe note first, so here the problem begins, i tried to put the note back in the drawer but not working, even tried inside the safe, still not working. Can someone give a hint as for what needs to be done? Thanks.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Probably a stupid question but... have you selected the note in your inventory before putting it back in the drawer?
Yep. As by now i am well aware that i ieed to select an item from inventory to use it, so yeah the only available option in my inventory is the note that i got from the drawer but, dunno y i cant place it back to the drawer...

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Yep. As by now i am well aware that i ieed to select an item from inventory to use it, so yeah the only available option in my inventory is the note that i got from the drawer but, dunno y i cant place it back to the drawer...
It's strange. Can you upload your save?

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
What am I doing wrong? I have the empty envelope, use the pen, put them back, install Web cam Software but i cannot put sex toys and dress in celia‘s locker. Anyone can help me.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What am I doing wrong? I have the empty envelope, use the pen, put them back, install Web cam Software but i cannot put sex toys and dress in celia‘s locker. Anyone can help me.
Progress with Celia a bit first before putting those little extras into her locker.

Presto83

May 24, 2018
Hey guys....great game!

Think I previously posted in the wrong thread so hopefully this is the right one...

Im having a script error. Im at Caroline's clothes store taking pics for free and ive got to her 4 costumes, taking pics of the last one, where she has practically nothing on. I take the pics and then receive this:

File "game/scripts/cosplay_minigame/R1/cosplay_menu.rpyc", line 118, in script
File - line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File - line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CR2_AS2_label'.
V 2d

Does anyone have the file or can i input it myself? Not very clued up on these things!

Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated!

Grygkc

May 24, 2018
How to i can go to my neighbour's home i am stuck. I can't find Caroline and Sara. They aren't in the home without nights

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys....great game!

Think I previously posted in the wrong thread so hopefully this is the right one...

Im having a script error. Im at Caroline's clothes store taking pics for free and ive got to her 4 costumes, taking pics of the last one, where she has practically nothing on. I take the pics and then receive this:

File "game/scripts/cosplay_minigame/R1/cosplay_menu.rpyc", line 118, in script
File - line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File - line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CR2_AS2_label'.
V 2d

Does anyone have the file or can i input it myself? Not very clued up on these things!

Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated!
I know it's a long shot but you could try to replace your cosplay_menu.rpyc with mine.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to i can go to my neighbour's home i am stuck. I can't find Caroline and Sara. They aren't in the home without nights
You can't visit your neighbours, not in game yet, you can only catch a scene of them through mc's window. Caroline and Sara will "vanish" from the game after you've seen all their content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes