[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Presto83

May 24, 2018
I know it's a long shot but you could try to replace your cosplay_menu.rpyc with mine.

Thanks! Will give it a go! Ive had a couple of other issues but ive been able to continue the game just in this instance, it wont let me and i cant save anything!!

Grygkc

May 24, 2018
You can't visit your neighbours, not in game yet, you can only catch a scene of them through mc's window. Caroline and Sara will "vanish" from the game after you've seen all their content.
How to i can make all of relationships 5/5
My game end?

KattieXOXO

May 24, 2018
It might be pointless since v0.2 is just around the corner but the walkthrough by a community member has been updated since. You might want to replace the one in the first post with it:

Hi I'm new to this game and I'm facing a trouble with LINDA'S story when i go to her office she says she's busy with some stupid work and then she'll finish it soon to have fun with my pumpkin...... and I Say may be I should visit her this evening and give her a massage..... but in the evening I can't find LINDA!!!!! Please help?!!!!!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 95603

Here you can find the FAQ and Walkthrough/s for the game.
Sources: -
Card Location/Walkthrough by @Rance H2O (and Icstor Official).

Tips:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stuck?

Secrets?
im glad this has been updated hopefully random people will stop messaging me in private about help on here quite frankly its getting rather annoying :tiredface:

Classified123

May 23, 2018
Please bear in mind that Android is NOT supported by ICSTOR. Game breaking bugs can always happen. Just do yourself a favor and play the proper version.

Just follow the Zuri & Suri quest you'll eventually get the information from Zuri.

Dad's safe is under his desk. Sit on his chair to reach it.
You mean pc version?

Presto83

May 24, 2018
Thanks! Will give it a go! Ive had a couple of other issues but ive been able to continue the game just in this instance, it wont let me and i cant save anything!!
Unfortunately that didnt work. I think its the 'CR2_AS2_label' i need....if anyone has it that would be great.

Also, is no one else having the issue? I dwnlded from Mega...couldnt open the larger file (2.1gb) due to encryption error so went for the crunched version.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how can i do that use UnRen ?? Sorry for being silly i don't know how to access console:confounded::confounded:
and then use can use console

Presto83

May 24, 2018
any help i unlocking all secret scene card, what i do after that?
View the images. Go to your bedroom and on the wall above the computer, is a peace sign (two fingers), click that and view them. Nothing else can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes