• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky83

Dec 12, 2017
This is probably the most basic and stupidest question ever posed here, but how do I save a game in progress? I can't find any icons for saving, loading, etc. Mac version here.

Ronson

May 11, 2018
Please Help me Im Stuck in Moms Scene, if i talk mom on work she always said thats she is busy . How can i Work and Finish lindas Walkthough, i also bought the wine but nothings Happen,, can u give me the full details thank you so much

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Please Help me Im Stuck in Moms Scene, if i talk mom on work she always said thats she is busy . How can i Work and Finish lindas Walkthough, i also bought the wine but nothings Happen,, can u give me the full details thank you so much
Android version is bugged. If not on android then she will appear in the kitchen in the evening after she has nothing else to say in the bedroom at mornings and at the workplace in the afternoon

Ronson

May 11, 2018
Android version is bugged. If not on android then she will appear in the kitchen in the evening after she has nothing else to say in the bedroom at mornings and at the workplace in the afternoon
So i cant be able to play moms storyline on android? ...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So i cant be able to play moms storyline on android? ...
Thats is correct. You android guys should start nagging Booom to port the 0.2d version and perhaps it won't have this bug.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey I gather there’s a sex scene with the twins? I just got a bj. How do I get the sex scene?
Talk with Zuri at the office affter the blowjob scene and then wait. After several days you'll get an SMS.

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

Devileto

Nov 3, 2017
How do i apply the incest patch ? it doesnt seem to work.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind, it says it on the page.

ibalend

May 14, 2018
is this the end of current version?
stat:
mom=3/5(almost got busted by dad)
older sis=3/5(garden/park scene)
sara=2/5(swimming pool date)
slutty teacher=2/5(finding blackmailer)

and ive done dad and twin thingy(until fuck)
is that it for now?

Kaiserlova

Feb 16, 2018
Guys how do i progress to Bob's office? Not sure if this question is posted before, but i have done th clewncle part for linda's office, and in the morning there is only two only two conversation lines left "kiss" & "bye" !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes