[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I suspected that, but I read of people talking about zuri and suri (I guess?) and I can't really understand how to unlock their scenes.
By pursuing mom's questline as she will send you to dad's office and Zuri is the secretary there.

silentki

Oct 23, 2017
By pursuing mom's questline as she will send you to dad's office and Zuri is the secretary there.
Oh ok thanks. And just to be sure, there's some choice that I can make that would change the 'story' and not let me unblock some scenes?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh ok thanks. And just to be sure, there's some choice that I can make that would change the 'story' and not let me unblock some scenes?
You only have two instances where you have to choose between two options and "miss out" the scene tied to that other choice but after you unlock the gallery scenes you can actually revisit the part through it and check out what you missed from there ;)

silentki

Oct 23, 2017
You only have two instances where you have to choose between two options and "miss out" the scene tied to that other choice but after you unlock the gallery scenes you can actually revisit the part through it and check out what you missed from there ;)
I probably just found one, you mean the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaiserlova

Feb 16, 2018
The only thing that matters is that you visit back to school a day after you had the two toilet scenes with her. If you are greeted with a notification through school radio, its done. Just visit her in the Teacher Office and you'll get the second heart.
I'v stepped into the teacher office, and it says"work in progress"

Kaiserlova

Feb 16, 2018
When you are finished with her currently available questline, you'll get that work-in-progress sign after you click her in her office.
So meaning that i can only wait for the next update, right?
The only thing that matters is that you visit back to school a day after you had the two toilet scenes with her. If you are greeted with a notification through school radio, its done. Just visit her in the Teacher Office and you'll get the second heart.

May 13, 2018
I dont see linda or either one of the sisters during the morning,afternoon or evening anymore. does it mean i've finished all their quest on 0.2b?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I dont see linda or either one of of the sisters during the morning,afternoon or evening anymore. does it mean i've finished all their quest on 0.2b?
Check your phone. 3 hearts with Mom and Caroline, 2 with Sarah means you are finished with their content. Check your gallery and if all scenes are unlocked means you are done with the update.

iShady

May 21, 2018
I'm at 0.2b, and i literally can't unlock Bob's workplace, mom in the morning with the options of kissing and bye only, and there's no cleaning anymore at her office "I'm busy" right now,finished whole stories with both sister,bob got nothing to say anymore and bought both wine bottles... And didn't figure it out tho...any help? pics of how and where is Bob's place would be appreciated, thx

rnhunter

May 7, 2018
I have the same issue. Supposed to get some restaurant thing and can't trigger it. Did the work at moms. And oral thing in the bedroom. What do I do now

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I'm at 0.2b, and i literally can't unlock Bob's workplace, mom in the morning with the options of kissing and bye only, and there's no cleaning anymore at her office "I'm busy" right now,finished whole stories with both sister,bob got nothing to say anymore and bought both wine bottles... And didn't figure it out tho...any help? pics of how and where is Bob's place would be appreciated, thx
If you've had a conversation with Linda in her office about massage, you find her in the kitchen in the evening.
But if you're playing with the android version there's a bug, she doesn't appear in the kitchen and you can't go on (and so you can't unlock dad's office).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes