[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustМе)

May 17, 2018
Guys, please, really need help!!
I don't know how to make massage for Mom.
It's says that i should do it in the evening after work, but in the evening i cant find her at home(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys, please, really need help!!
It's says that i should do it in the evening after work, but in the evening i cant find her at home(
Its misleading, as you actually won't do any massage. What you actually do is visit her in the kitchen in the evening.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Please, can you explain?)
That was the explanation.
It's says that i should do it in the evening after work, but in the evening i cant find her at home
When she says that in her office, that you might need to give her a massage in the evening? You actually find her in the kitchen in the evening. No massage will happen, but her questline continues there regardless.

But of course if you are playing this on android, it won't happen as mom never appears in that kitchen and you are stuck wtih her questline.

JustМе)

May 17, 2018
Y
That was the explanation.
When she says that in her office, that you might need to give her a massage in the evening? You actually find her in the kitchen in the evening. No massage will happen, but her questline cuntines there regardless.

But of course if you are playing this on android, it won't happen as mom never appears in that kitchen and you are stuck wtih her questline.
Thank you)

evega

May 14, 2018
Did the version 0.3 alredy came? In patreon ICSTOR put that the game is already at the 25% of development. Has anybody play the new version or still pending until may 28th?

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone help me with this bug on Celia's locker? No matter what I do I cant seem to place the sex toys and dress inside. I even did the come back, etc solution and it didnt work.

Bon Jasper

May 17, 2018
how can i get to the restaurant and to dads office? any save that it is already on the map? can you give any save or a completed version? thank you

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone help me with this bug on Celia's locker? No matter what I do I cant seem to place the sex toys and dress inside. I even did the come back, etc solution and it didnt work.
You have to pogress with evening chats before being able to put items in the cabinet in Theacher's Break Room.
how can i get to the restaurant and to dads office? any save that it is already on the map? can you give any save or a completed version? thank you
Keep talking to her in the mornings and spy in her bedroom every night, also work for her and talk with her in her office.
Dad's workplace will unlock progressing in her questline, but if you're on Android there's a bug and you can't proceed.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Not sure if you've done the correct thing, as you don't say that you've selected an item to place in the cupboard (locker).

Select an item (should show as selected) then click on the cupboard, and it should be placed in the locker.
If you've done it correctly then you'll see an onscreen message letting you know that it's been placed for you and that you need to get away in case you get caught.

If this occurs then that means the item has been placed for you.
You have to wait a day and then chat to her via webcam the following evening.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just talked to the twins about getting the names from dad's reports for rewards. So, I took one and started chatting with Zuri. I got a green text (Truth) or a red text (Lie), which one should I do? Since its my dad's company my head tells me to lie to protect him, but I don't know what the MC wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes