• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
So i started up my old save file for this update and it seems i can't earn money. I got to clothing shop, take pics and it tells me i earn 0 every time?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So i started up my old save file for this update and it seems i can't earn money. I got to clothing shop, take pics and it tells me i earn 0 every time?
You made a deal in v0.1 with Caroline. You make some photos for her and she lets you watch her in those kinky outfits but doesn't pay you.

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
I have the wrong version or something dads office do not find or yuris property I did not find?
Thanks for help

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I have the wrong version or something dads office do not find or yuris property I did not find?
Thanks for help
Did you buy the red wine?
Did you finish working for mom at her office?
Did you go to the restaurant with mom?
Did you finish the cunnilingus scene in your parents bedroom?

Only then dad's office will be unlocked.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry if you guys have already answered this to someone else....

Here is what I did so far.

1: Did the BJ at the swimming park with younger sis.
2: Gave money and got thigh job from older sis.
3: Been to restaurant with mother.
4: Had the double BJ from the twins.

Now on the mother part it gives you a message that she has no more scenes in this update. Have I seen everything for the other characters though?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if you guys have already answered this to someone else....

Here is what I did so far.

1: Did the BJ at the swimming park with younger sis.
2: Gave money and got thigh job from older sis.
3: Been to restaurant with mother.
4: Had the double BJ from the twins.

Now on the mother part it gives you a message that she has no more scenes in this update. Have I seen everything for the other characters though?
Sara's content ends with the pool date.
Caroline's content ends as soon as you get to level 3 with her, you get a message for that.
Mom's content ends after reaching level 3 as well, you seem to have gotten this message.
Zuri's & Suri's content ends after they send you an invite per text message (telling the truth path) or if you visit them in the evening on your own (lying path).

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Can't seem to find the secret card in Dad's office above the left bookcase. Anyone have a detailed picture of where it is? Tried using the pictures already provided and con't seem to hit anything.

Reactions: Weedsmasher

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can't seem to find the secret card in Dad's office above the left bookcase. Anyone have a detailed picture of where it is? Tried using the pictures already provided and con't seem to hit anything.
It's hidden under the UI, you just have to click like a madman on the weekday to find it. It really is a stupid spot.

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the window in Caroline's store. Been trying most things I could think of but the window dosen't even highlight itself.

Reactions: chaosmaker2k

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the window in Caroline's store. Been trying most things I could think of but the window dosen't even highlight itself.
You try to do it after the robbery? Thats a bummer, unfortunately, have to use console to unlock her room then. caroline_door_open=True

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
You try to do it after the robbery? Thats a bummer, unfortunately, have to use console to unlock her room then. caroline_door_open=True
Huh is it some special way to get the console to work in this? Tried what I knew on how enabling the console in renpy but can't get it up in game

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Huh is it some special way to get the console to work in this? Tried what I knew on how enabling the console in renpy but can't get it up in game
Because now you have to enable developer console. Use Unren.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
A small guide to unlock ALL scenes/secret images (both "hand" images and images in computer)

1. Requirements: You must decompiler the game source with this Chosing the 2nd option when starting the file

Open folder "..\game\scripts\gui\gallery" and open the file called "secret_gallery_setup.rpy"
CTRL + F for "lockme = True" and replace that line, while keeping the whitespace before it with

"self.num_unlocked += 1".
It shoud look like this.

Save and move on to next part.
Go into folder "..\game\scripts\gui\computer\scenes_gallery" and open up file "scenes_gallery_setup.rpy"

Go to line 53 and replace the text (Should say something like "lockme2 = true") with

"self.num_unlocked2 += 1"

Should look like this

Save the file and start the game, everything is unlocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes