[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The honest route results in a more pleasant one ;)
Since you unlock the "honest" ending anyway and the twins are just filler material (unless patrons decide otherwise) you might as well lie to them.
Result is the same and screwing over dad might have repercussions in future versions.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yes.
If you do, you miss an event at the end of their line. Thats about it. It doesn't actually ruins Dad. Or i should say.. you lie, you get a different ending. The honest route results in a more pleasant one ;)
Damn i lied to them about names, 3 times i clicked Lie about names. I guess going to play new game for this xD

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Since you unlock the "honest" ending anyway and the twins are just filler material (unless patrons decide otherwise) you might as well lie to them.
Result is the same and screwing over dad might have repercussions in future versions.
Technically they are just there to fulfill the relief-girl trope. Repercussions are not planned, according to the Dev., except is patrons overwhelmingly want otherwise. I wasn't doing the lie route so i don't know if you can see the fourth scene with them in the gallery on that route.
Damn i lied to them about names, 3 times i clicked Lie about names. I guess going to play new game for this XD
Check your gallery first after their secenes are unlocked, maybe you can select the other ending during the last one from there too so you can avoid a redo.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Damn i lied to them about names, 3 times i clicked Lie about names. I guess going to play new game for this XD
No need, you'll have all scenes unlocked at the end no matter what you chose.

Technically they are just there to fulfill the relief-girl trope. Repercussions are not planned, according to the Dev., except is patrons overwhelmingly want otherwise.
Fair enough, so it doesn't matter at all what you pick then.
Not a huge fan of filler girls when there are (in my opinion) much hotter choices available but I guess I shouldn't complain about free pussy.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
still no official walkthrough for 0.2 .......anyone knows what to step by step ? thanks

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not a huge fan of filler girls when there are (in my opinion) much hotter choices available but I guess I shouldn't complain about free pussy.
To be honest i was suprised to see a little questline with them the first place. It was suggested that Zuri will only appear as part of Dad's office. I totally agree that other, already established characters should have been given a line instead of her. Especially knowing that the twins served only relief-girl purposes for now...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I would like some opinions on some of my choices.
I'll be blunt here. I don't think that these choices matter at all... i feel like they are fake options but the results are all the same with them. But thats just me. I never tried out to go different routes with the beside the one i took.
I saved this for last because I'm yet to play so I could get some opinions from you guys. Should I lie or tell the truth about the company names for the twins?
We discussed this just above your post if you wanna see some results regarding this.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'll be blunt here. I don't think that these choices matter at all... i feel like they are fake options but the results are all the same with them. But thats just me. I never tried out to go different routes with the beside the one i took.
We discussed this just above your post if you wanna see some results regarding this.
Thanks.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I would like some opinions on some of my choices.
Short answer, as far as I can tell none of that matters yet.
The first two only result in slightly different dialogue, the third one gives you different scenes but both options are unlocked on your computer at the end.
So yeah, do whatever you feel and hope some future update won't mess things up for your chosen path.

khumm22

Jan 24, 2018
Ok so I’ve got to the weekend event for the mum and I’ve used the search bar to see how to unlock it as it was locked for me and it seems that the way to unlock it is by buying red wine at the shop. This is all well and good but I can’t seem to buy red wine at the shop, every time I go there, there is absolutely nothing on sale - could anyone help please?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ok so I’ve got to the weekend event for the mum and I’ve used the search bar to see how to unlock it as it was locked for me and it seems that the way to unlock it is by buying red wine at the shop. This is all well and good but I can’t seem to buy red wine at the shop, every time I go there, there is absolutely nothing on sale - could anyone help please?
Yes. Spirits are on a different shelf :) Check the one on the right of where you used to buy cameras ;)

Krudulous

Apr 7, 2018
Thanx for the help with the blackmail part but now i seem to have a half of a doorway in every picture and i cant click on Caroline in her room when shes drunk or the next morning when shes sitting on the bed. Help please im getting aggravated with this

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for 0.2 yet? I read through the first and last 3 pages.
I wanna make sure I got all the events.
All scenes in the gallery are unlocked? You've seen all the scenes. There are two occasion when you have to choose between scenes.. those are replayable through the gallery. The twins and mom's dinner date. Well, okay.. there is a little eastereggish scene in dad's office thats not in the gallery ;)

Reactions: Agent York Morgan
D

Deleted member 443783

Meticulously dragging the pointer untill it gets highlighted through that UI, thats how. There is spot where you can actually catch it.
It's behind the word "WED" right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes