[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bundprop

Apr 4, 2018
thanks for a nice game and fun looking for some more but one thing i dont get it why remove all them you have quest at or can do stuff with and only see them at night let the big sister on couch at day and let little sister play her pc game at day and mother i dont know in the kitchen just soo it dont feel soo dead most be lonely for the little guy hehe

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
thanks for a nice game and fun looking for some more but one thing i dont get it why remove all them you have quest at or can do stuff with and only see them at night let the big sister on couch at day and let little sister play her pc game at day and mother i dont know in the kitchen just soo it dont feel soo dead most be lonely for the little guy hehe
As long as there is some indication that there's no new content there. I like that the recommened choices are in a different colour, so that scheme could be extended to cover this as well.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I cannot find the last secret card, that should be in father's office under the chair. It doesn't appear for me.(the one in the center in the gallery)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I cannot find the last secret card, that should be in father's office under the chair. It doesn't appear for me.(the one in the center in the gallery)
It's not under the chair, just use the pictures here, you'll find it:

godlikex5

Mar 29, 2018
the white wine no use? the red wine weekend i already done? after that no more event with linda already?

spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
1 . cant make weekend event with mom .2. how unlock the locked scenes in image.3 after make kinky things with mother in parents bedroom (father sleep) i cant continue the game .what must do next !?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
So far the white wine is useless yes. After reaching level 3 (red wine scene) there is no more new content for Linda.

It's described in the walkthrough in the very first post of this thread.
she invited me to her shop in the afternoon...but where on the map is her shop? I installed the spy camera software where do I put the spy camera?

godlikex5

Mar 29, 2018
1 . cant make weekend event with mom .2. how unlock the locked scenes in image.3 after make kinky things with mother in parents bedroom (father sleep) i cant continue the game .what must do next !?
weekend event: you need go to the store choose the alcohol shelf to buy the red wine and it can go for the weekend event

the missing scene is to have dinner with linda. i think you need to trigger thru afternnon meet her in the company

spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
weekend event: you need go to the store choose the alcohol shelf to buy the red wine and it can go for the weekend event

the missing scene is to have dinner with linda. i think you need to trigger thru afternnon meet her in the company
... I have red and white wine but nothing ..in mothers workplace , say me is have work to do and nothing else.. I more question , how to find bob workplace ..?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i feel like i finished the game but on the computer it says there are still 3 more scenes. are the last three events actually in game or placeholder?

tamleo

May 29, 2017
... I have red and white wine but nothing ..in mothers workplace , say me is have work to do and nothing else.. I more question , how to find bob workplace ..?
go to the garage with the wine equip click on the car then she will appear and go on a date with you, but still the icon still not unlocked those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes