[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdfsafasdf

Jul 29, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/morning/labels_mc_room_morning.rpyc", line 57, in script
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 805, in per_interact
    if self.is_selected():
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 795, in is_selected
    return is_selected(self.action)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in is_selected
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in <genexpr>
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "F:\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in is_selected
    return action.get_selected()
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4b
Wed Nov 14 13:44:38 2018
I m having these problem can anybody help ???

delete the cheat file if you have it that resolved my problem

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Ok, so the last thing on this update is the "caught Linda masturbating at night"? Then it's over?
I caught Linda masturbating in her bedroom but she didn´t walk in my bedroom at night...only sit on my bed in the evening...Caroline didn´t interrupting us :( So what I have to do please? I talk with Linda every morning...thanks for help

Last edited:

Clone115

May 3, 2017
I am having the same problem as Luca, we talk to the headmaster and then there are no more triggers. The therapist has no new dialogue, only the cancel option. The mom only has the standard kiss/bye options. We can't seem to trigger the next part. I've tried everything talking to the dad, the therapist, the mom (yes even the next day), the headmaster (again), IT JUST WON'T TRIGGER

Reactions: gahgahz

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I am having the same problem as Luca, we talk to the headmaster and then there are no more triggers. The therapist has no new dialogue, only the cancel option. The mom only has the standard kiss/bye options. We can't seem to trigger the next part. I've tried everything talking to the dad, the therapist, the mom (yes even the next day), the headmaster (again), IT JUST WON'T TRIGGER
Upload your save, I'll check it for you.

lolinka

May 20, 2018
I figured the problem. Just play from your one of older saves, (but not that old) it should work.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Do you have the permission slip in your inventory?

Reactions: sujinno009

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Linda appeared in afternoon on my bed but I cannot click on her :( bug?
I honestly don't know, I haven't encountered this bug, that's kinda why I emphasize in my WT not to sleep after the second morning talk, maybe sleeping does bad things behind the scene. How old was your save? Might be old variables causing problem too.

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
I honestly don't know, I haven't encountered this bug, that's kinda why I emphasize in my WT not to sleep after the second morning talk, maybe sleeping does bad things behind the scene. How old was your save? Might be old variables causing problem too.
I will try new update again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes