• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

SrJonny

Jun 11, 2017
I have done everything but they are not unlocked because? The mission of the nap is bugged.

Base Profile Screenshot 2018.11.18 - 03.04.13.80.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.11.18 - 02.59.58.58.png :unsure:

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Lost forever unfortunately. The beach house is a one-time event.
actually, i just noticed there is an extra arrow under the shop on the beach pointing left. you can access the beach house again.

second question. how do you guys find the rock secret card? there is just so much rock, i just can't find the card.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Well the Headmaster is floating so I can't get that until next Update.
I can't find this one.
I have the floating headmaster too. I talked to him right after the intro (started a new game) is there a fix or is all the new content fucked now?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
actually, i just noticed there is an extra arrow under the shop on the beach pointing left. you can access the beach house again.

second question. how do you guys find the rock secret card? there is just so much rock, i just can't find the card.
Oh you're right, nice catch.

There's the location of the card:
left arch.png

I have the floating headmaster too. I talked to him right after the intro (started a new game) is there a fix or is all the new content fucked now?
No you're not fucked, we all have the floating headmaster.

is this update linda only??
Yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Where do I take the permission slip?
After talking to Judy, talk to the headmaster to get it, then show it to dad in the afternoon and sleep until next day to trigger the trip.

It is not from this update, but somebody know where to get this?
Auntie's place, bathroom on the white piece of furniture on the bottom right of the screen

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
oh good. I was worried my game glitched out. especially since the mac version is corrupted.
btw is there a list of all of the new and old card locations? I usualy find them myself but its become tedious
I've linked some guides in my first post on the first page of this thread, you should find most of the locations there.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
After talking to Judy, talk to the headmaster to get it, then show it to dad in the afternoon and sleep until next day to trigger the trip.

Auntie's place, bathroom on the white piece of furniture on the bottom right of the screen
Thanks dude!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Is there anything else with the random girl after the blowjob? And when yes, what do you have to do?

Thanks.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Is there a place i can download the 0.5 faster? Everything is fileboom and free2share and their free downloads are all like 5 hour downloads
Ahh, I see you're new to this site. All the links on our site are full speed, non-paywall links. This thread is just for questions about the game. The main thread, containing the links is here:

Reactions: VoliMain
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes