[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

btvre

May 27, 2018
minor bug the last event with Linda can repeat so you can get unlimited relation +1 with her, i have a 7/5

lolinka

May 20, 2018
I'm stuck bois!
After the first initial talk with the headmaster, can't do anything. Tips would be appreciated.

Quixotik

Donor
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm. Doesn't seem like the oven event in the kitchen with the sister and mom is required. But I wonder if it's important in the story. Can someone share their completed save file with this event happening? I did a second playthrough to get the missing cards at the beach house, but for some reason I missed that event this time.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm. Doesn't seem like the oven event in the kitchen with the sister and mom is required. But I wonder if it's important in the story. Can someone share their completed save file with this event happening? I did a second playthrough to get the missing cards at the beach house, but for some reason I missed that event this time.
Complete save before the two seemingly important decisions in the very last scene of this update, you can decide how you see fit. Mom and Sara scene in the kitchen included.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes