• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, thank you. But how can I apply the save file? I added it to the save folder inside game folder but no luck. Delete all other save files but they still appear in game so I guess the game stored the save files on another location.
You must rename my save file !!! Remove all front numbers and low dash, so it look like this (5-2-LT1.save), not like this (223554_5-2-LT1.save). The numbers tells you the save paige number and slot !!!!
PS: Yes, you put the file in games save folder !!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry for asking, but what the rollback has to do with this because, if you can´t climb, where you should rollback ?????
Because.... If you fall / mis-click just rollback and try again. Say you fall from the middle of the facade you don't have to start anew but save yourself the hassle of the first two or three steps...

Hey, as I don't have a problem with the climbing part (neither w/ the mouse nor w/ any kind of touch-/trackpad) I cannot recreate the problem so - YMMV :)

But I HTH!

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
The game keeps telling me I did not buy the vibrator when I click on sara in class even though I have it selected and im clicking on her with it. Am I doing something wrong?

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I think it's too hard to climb. It's all happening too fast. And if you keep falling off, you lose your interest in the game.
I don't feel like it anymore.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The game keeps telling me I did not buy the vibrator when I click on sara in class even though I have it selected and im clicking on her with it. Am I doing something wrong?
You need another vibrator for Sarah - not the one you bought for the teacher.

Go to the sex shop and buy the new one and give it to her when she asks for it / talks about it.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I think it's too hard to climb. It's all happening too fast. And if you keep falling off, you lose your interest in the game.
If it's too fast then slow down, take your time (no limit !) and if you fall down - just rollback.

Not the most elegant solution but it'll get you there. And believe me - it's worth it ;-)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Somebady know anything about how to find Caroline room keys
Visit her shop during the day, enter the office and open the window.

Return during the night, crawl in and pick up the key from the desk drawer.

Devon63

May 12, 2018
I had a TERRIBLE time with it. What I did was hold the mouse button down and watch the pulse. If the yellow box was at the top or bottom I just counted 1234 and released on the number. If it was in the middle, I counted 1&2&3&4& and released on the &. I also saved after each successful climb. I was losing interest too until I discovered that. See if it helps. It's a pretty poor design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes