• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
GO TO MAIN OP !!!!!
Hey @Nerttu
Either your keyboard ain't working properly as your last messages almost only contain CAPS and exclamation marks or you need to drink less coffee or you might develop an ulcer my man ;)

All in good cheer - it's really not worth it getting all worked up over noobs :p

heinzekant

Jul 30, 2018
Guys. I hope this is the right place to ask about game progress. I'm getting the text from Caroline saying we should go on a date tomorrow. But it's friday and the date doesn't show on the weekend event.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Guys. I hope this is the right place to ask about game progress. I'm getting the text from Caroline saying we should go on a date tomorrow. But it's friday and the date doesn't show on the weekend event.
That text comes after the current Caroline content has reached it's end and is more of a teaser for things to come in future updates. You can ignore it for now.

Reactions: aaronburr

heinzekant

Jul 30, 2018
That text comes after the current Caroline content has reached it's end and is more of a teaser for things to come in future updates. You can ignore it for now.
Ok, Thanks. So i did the thing with the aunt and her wife and i did the things with Caroline and that's it for this update?

none314

Nov 4, 2017
Think this is the right place. Whenever I add anything to the invintory and try to open it, the game gives me an error and I have to rollback. Is there a fix for this error? (listed below)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Ok, Thanks. So i did the thing with the aunt and her wife and i did the things with Caroline and that's it for this update?
That's everything that was added aside from a night time scene with Linda if you visit her instead of her visiting you. There are also a bunch of new secret images to find. Locations are in the walkthrough on the first post if you haven't found them yet.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
View attachment 95603

Here you can find the FAQ and Walkthrough/s for the game.
Sources: - Attached Below
Card Location/Walkthrough by @ (and Icstor Official).

Tips:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stuck?

Secrets?

Download:
Could you Please help attach image file for game this version and Thanks for you do for us. This society of sharing.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, you can go and visit girls and try things with them, but it's boooring. Tittjobs, handjobs, blowjobs...

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
On friday, select ur bed. Will give u options for weekend events.

Sorry, messed up reading ur Q. I believe u have reached the end of ur journey for caroline

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Hey @Nerttu
Either your keyboard ain't working properly as your last messages almost only contain CAPS and exclamation marks or you need to drink less coffee or you might develop an ulcer my man ;)

All in good cheer - it's really not worth it getting all worked up over noobs :p
I keep telling him he's gonna end up shooting himself or wind up like this: tumblr_inline_oxzvx7ulz11qzqdem_540.gif

Reactions: WaltS

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I still dont get why people want a full save for current version on this kind of game. I mean, they miss out on most of the stuff they're looking for
Beats me.
However I think they might act under the misguided impression that rollback / gallery / secret pics might enable them to pick & choose their favorite content - akin to the 'Can someone post the CGs?'-crowd...

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Beats me.
However I think they might act under the misguided impression that rollback / gallery / secret pics might enable them to pick & choose their favorite content - akin to the 'Can someone post the CGs?'-crowd...
But its been stated plenty of times that it doesnt work like that. Well, whatever.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
But its been stated plenty of times that it doesnt work like that. [...]
If you still believe *that* then I have bad news for ya - you need to be brave there for a minute... Neither Santa Clause nor the Easter Bunny exist :disappointed::teary:

As for other Bunnies, well.... Lemme tell you about the birds and the bees first x'D

Reactions: E-Dog

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
where to find key of liza house
In her office, on the left beside the pot w/ the plant.

But it only appears later in the game so don't presume it's a bug if you cannot see it / get it right away...

kissmevn

Jun 28, 2018
Here (AGAIN)!!!!!!!!
PS. It`s 0.4b
Hi, thank you. But how can I apply the save file? I added it to the save folder inside game folder but no luck. Delete all other save files but they still appear in game so I guess the game stored the save files on another location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes