[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I know 0.4 just came out, but can someone tell me where all the new secret cards are located? (1)

And, right after Caroline last scene I got a text saying "we should go on date tonight", then right after the game said i completed all caroline scene. So is there nothing i can do with that date? (2)

And can you not go in the night club whenever you want? (3)
Card locations are in the walkthrough on first post.
The text you receive after being notified that you've reached the end of the current Caroline content is a tease of future content, there is no more Caroline content after the game tells you there is no more (other than night visits).
The nightclub is not repeatable. There were events that would seem strange to repeat, such as character introductions and Caroline's initial insistence that you each find someone else. A new repeatable visit with different events will likely come in a future update.

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys I played through the new version and then noticed that I somehow missed the 0.4b version.
Is there a way to play it without starting a new game?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
does anyone know how to fix the inventory bug?

Edit.: well I went as far I could whitout the inventory the game is great so far but everytime I click on the bag to use inventory I get a game crash inventory has no value or something anyone else had that?
Ive got same bug also, cant find a fix atm aparently 0.4c had a fix for it but computer says no .. so im waiting also.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys I played through the new version and then noticed that I somehow missed the 0.4b version.
Is there a way to play it without starting a new game?
If you have played 0.4c version, what in earth make you think, that you haven`t played 0.4b ?????? Just curious. Check Change.Log at OP !!!!

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
If you have played 0.4c version, what in earth make you think, that you haven`t played 0.4b ?????? Just curious. Check Change.Log at OP !!!!
Sorry my bad :D
After Caroline broke up with main character I thought there is no way I can get another photoshoot and so on...
I just didn't check her room after that :D

Devon63

May 12, 2018
In your phone, what are your relationships with those characters? It's difficult to know how to help if we don't what stage you're at, and Caroline stopping the deal and Linda night time activities obviously require you to have made a certain amount of progress. Have you met Caroline outdoors at night? Have you been on the restaurant date with Linda? etc.
I am okay with Caroline now. For Linda, if the restaurant date is the one where she gives a blowjob under that table, yes. I am up to the night option now but can't progress any further. Does she have a weekend event?

akumu97

Jun 17, 2018
(sorry for my english) Hey, I don't know if I'm doing it right, but I have spyied linda and liza at night, but then in the next morning I'm supposed to go to the kitchen to see a scene but nothing happens. I go at afternoon too and try to talk with both girls but nothing. Am I missing something?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Has anyone found a workaround to get the Secret Card at Suri's after you have completed her story?
I know it is probably a bug that will get fixed later if ICSTOR adds to her, but for now once you complete her story you can no longer go to her place to get the Secret Card hidden there....

I'm guessing someone will suggest a Save Edit here?

San002

Sep 5, 2018
Linda Progress , after dad came home early, she sent me to my room and slept , i cannot find her anywhere only in morning and night already slept, i m playing 0.4c, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes