[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
here it is
Had a look at it and I really can't see the problem.

Your save starts Monday night, I slept until the next day and skipped the morning. During the afternoon Violet and her brother are in the dark alley, just as expected.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Made a load of a (really) old save and made all over Zuri requests again.

I was afraid at first if that option maybe screwed Bob's life and the MC would in the same boat, but doesn't look like. So, is a win-win situation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, it looks like a lot of people's missing a lot of things. Guys, check anything anytime!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
can't find the paper in the drawer.....
You need to find the first company name first. The paper is for the second one and since only one name can be obtained per day, you need to do them in the correct order.

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
how do i get the sara weekend event to start. i have already completed the moms weekend event and im on a friday but saras weekend event is greyed out

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
how do i get the sara weekend event to start. i have already completed the moms weekend event and im on a friday but saras weekend event is greyed out
Just make progress with her, e.g. talk to her whenever you can and do what she says, win the video game challenge with her, etc.
Eventually she will buy you a ticket for the pool and give it to you, the weekend pool date will then be unlocked.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I'm in Zuri's path and I have a question: What if I lie to her? I mean with the company name, I tried (and saved in the options moment) and nothing goes wrong, but that option was in red and I think it will maybe lead me to a bad ending or something. So someone can tell me what happens?

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
Just make progress with her, e.g. talk to her whenever you can and do what she says, win the video game challenge with her, etc.
Eventually she will buy you a ticket for the pool and give it to you, the weekend pool date will then be unlocked.
i have played both rounds of the video games and the spin the bottle game with sara and lily but after that nothing happens

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
ok so i try to load up game jsut now having played some yestersay with no issues and now for some reason this is coming up. any idea why all of a sudden this has happened when i havent even touched anything.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 279, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Ben\Documents\my stuff\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Ben\Documents\my stuff\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Ben\Documents\my stuff\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Ben\Documents\my stuff\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 846, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 279, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\Ben\Documents\my stuff\Milfy_City-0.3b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Mon Jul 02 15:34:02 2018

evega

May 14, 2018
I'm in Zuri's path and I have a question: What if I lie to her? I mean with the company name, I tried (and saved in the options moment) and nothing goes wrong, but that option was in red and I think it will maybe lead me to a bad ending or something. So someone can tell me what happens?
If you lie you will miss the "fun" with the sisters

If you say the truth you will have a crazy night (I believe is the 3rd night after finding out the 3 name of the company).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes