[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
If you tell the truth they get rich and you get a threesome as a reward from them.
If you lie, there is obviously no sex scene and Suri tries to kill you.
I lied 3 times. after every lie, you need to visit twins in the evening))

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Welp, I lied to them and the final was quite unusual. But I'm happy, they where two manipulative bitches so I'm fine with it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i have played both rounds of the video games and the spin the bottle game with sara and lily but after that nothing happens
Use the walkthrough I have posted on the first page or upload your savegame here, I'll look into it. Unless you're playing on Android then don't bother, I won't be able to help you.

Welp, I lied to them and the final was quite unusual. But I'm happy, they where two manipulative bitches so I'm fine with it.
You can still watch the threesome from the PC in your room. After completing the Zuri & Suri quest the threesome is unlocked even if you lied to them. Nice touch from ICSTOR.

Reactions: jose100

Akexcunt

Jun 7, 2018
Has the bug been fixed for android phones? Because of which the Android users couldn't unlock bob's office? Was thinking about playing it again So wanted to make sure that it was, otherwise will start it on my laptop.

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
Use the walkthrough I have posted on the first page or upload your savegame here, I'll look into it. Unless you're playing on Android then don't bother, I won't be able to help you.
unfortunately i cant upload save yet as my game wont even load every time i try to load it up i get a fatel exemption which is wierd as i havent done anything to the game folder or files

36566104.com

Jun 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Caroline's Door in the nights?
And I can' put sex toy in the teacher room after give her the envelope I wrote.How?

eci63

Jul 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Caroline's Door in the nights?
And I can' put sex toy in the teacher room after give her the envelope I wrote.How?
You must go to her shop and open window in a room next to the "lobby". Then go there at night

jaygreentso

Nov 6, 2017
My game screen is showing up super small. cant see it well enough and when I maximize the window it doesn't get larger. I have the pc version for windows and I have windows 10. any suggestions?

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I seem to be stuck at Linda 3/5 and just finished the first week end event. Do i need to push other stories forward before I can complete Linda 5/5? I cant seem to further the story anymore.

D

Deleted member 482284

Hey. I told the truth to zuri the third time. After that nothing happened. I went to her house but no one was there. The story has been stopped completely. What do I do?

You can still watch the threesome from the PC in your room. After completing the Zuri & Suri quest the threesome is unlocked even if you lied to them. Nice touch from ICSTOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes