• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

shintibia

Apr 26, 2017
Can anyone upload a file save for android. Sry for that but i forgot backup my file save. Play from begining is pretty tired.

boxx1

Jun 27, 2018
It.s seems i cant't get Sara lvl 3 i am stuck at 2 and she only appears in night i dont know what to do. Anyone have an ideea ??

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I read somewhere that you unlock the alley by finding the make up in carolines shop, where is the make up
It's the black flask/vial on the ground of the main room in her shop. You'll obviously need to wait for the robbery to happen.

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
I just cant put seks toys in Celia's cabinet. Letter is placed, i bought the software and all other things, but somehow i cant see the installed software or place toys in the teachers room...

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
It's the black flask/vial on the ground of the main room in her shop. You'll obviously need to wait for the robbery to happen.
yea i got it... didnt know anything bout a robbery. thanks, and btw after caroline asks if you are helping her just because of sexual favours and than you grind against her. Is her story SO FAR over or is there anything else

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
yea i got it... didnt know anything bout a robbery. thanks, and btw after caroline asks if you are helping her just because of sexual favours and than you grind against her. Is her story SO FAR over or is there anything else
The game itself notifies you when there is no more content.

btw, there's a walkthrough: it worked for me 100%. Since it worked for me, it should work for anyone else.

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
So, not lie to Zuri is the best option yet?

Lied to her and in the end, after gives the third and fourth name wrong - third stage with her - she got mad and the content end (no more content), unless, of course, patrons want - why wouldn't? Haha.

My question is, if go to the right names and all, still content available, or end just like if you lie?

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hmmm, what am I missing? Just haven't played for a couple of weeks. Now installed version 0.3 but can't see very much of new content. Ok, Sara is back and I could collect some more secret scenes. But all other characters are either kinda "stuck" (Mum/Linda, Dad) or missing (Caroline, Celia) or it says "work in progress" (Aunt, girls at school, neighbors, therapist Judy). As I brought 0.2 to a 100% end: What can one do in v0.3 please? Is there a kind of info? The walkthrough PDF doesn't say a lot ... Thanks in advance!

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I done the bj and anal with the teacher and go talk to her but it said not available yet and I'm only level 2 with her ... is this where it supposed to stuck !

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I done the bj and anal with the teacher and go talk to her but it said not available yet and I'm only level 2 with her ... is this where it supposed to stuck !
So, you haven't realized yet that there is no more content, since the game is in progress... :OhMyGoodness:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes