• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I followed the walkthrough, but I checked the sites and there are still 2 images left...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first card is on the floor behind the nightstand in your room.
The second card is on the lower part of the right window of dad's car, it's only accessible when you have the front door open.

vo123

Jun 23, 2018
bob is out of the office always in the aftermoon. go inside and then you can search for the campany name how help me make find it

Royce Guerrero

Jun 24, 2018
bob is out of the office always in the aftermoon. go inside and then you can search for the campany name how help me make find it
If you navigate through his desk, you'll be able to find the 1st one from the pile of papers on top of it. The 2nd one is inside the office's safe located under the desk, the code for it is inside the furniture drawer. And the last one is to be said by Bob himself.

Good luck

esesa

Jun 25, 2018
im stuck with Caroline part, shes only asking me for taking photos from her. I already toked at least 30 time :|
also, I'm stuck with mom too, she is sitting near my bed at night and i can do some stuff with her but other than that she is not any in anywhere (not in the office or home)
and Celia asked me to help her to find out who is blackmailing her and her house is open on the map but (work in progress)

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
Hey guys, I think I found everything there is at this point.
Just one little thing keeps me a little confused right now: The path wit the Zuri ... What difference does it make to tell the truth or not? I told her the truth 2 out of 3 times and I think I got everything.

@esasa: have you taken a look at the walkthrough? It tells you all the steps you have to take for each character.

Reactions: BatmanTheShot

esesa

Jun 25, 2018
@JaxXxon yup i read the walkthrough but i cannot find something useful here.
this is the part i stuck! ony the same cloth and nothing change.
adv.jpg

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
Well that part wasn't exactly clear for me as well in the walkthrough. It takes a couple of photo shoots with the very revealing outfits and then something should happen. For me it happened with the one of the last twi outfits at some point. Fromt there on that path will develop by its own.
For the mother... Have you been to dads office? And done all there is? Like talk to the secretary a couple of times?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Just one little thing keeps me a little confused right now: The path wit the Zuri ... What difference does it make to tell the truth or not? I told her the truth 2 out of 3 times and I think I got everything.

@esasa: have you taken a look at the walkthrough? It tells you all the steps you have to take for each character.
If you tell the truth they get rich and you get a threesome as a reward from them.
If you lie, there is obviously no sex scene and Suri tries to kill you.

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
Oh wow that seems harsh! xD ... well I think I got lucky then and it was enough to tell them the truth twice.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
im stuck with Caroline part, shes only asking me for taking photos from her. I already toked at least 30 time :|
also, I'm stuck with mom too, she is sitting near my bed at night and i can do some stuff with her but other than that she is not any in anywhere (not in the office or home)
and Celia asked me to help her to find out who is blackmailing her and her house is open on the map but (work in progress)
You should find Mom in her bedroom in the morning (how can you find her in your bedroom, anyway, if you don't visit her in her bedroom in the morning?).

You should find Caroline 1) in her bedroom in the morning; 2) on the couch in the living room in the evening.

You completed Celia's story, at the moment.

GOLDEN RULE NUMBER 1: if you're stuck with a girl, just search for her anywhere anytime (morning, afternoon, evening, night) and talk to her.

Royce Guerrero

Jun 24, 2018

I think it wouldn't impact anything. I told lies to them the whole time and still got into that sexy part, only BJs though.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think it wouldn't impact anything. I told lies to them the whole time and still got into that sexy part, only BJs though.
You most definitely have NOT gotten everything. BJs are only a tease for what is next. Lies don't matter until the step AFTER the BJs. But, having told lies, if you try to have sex with the twins, you won't. If you want to fuck both twins, DON'T LIE!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I did all but one and can't figure out the last location. Can anyone help me out this is the card I'm missing...

That's the card at dad's workplace. In the office before Zuri's desk, it's in the far right of the room on the upper part of the bookshelf.

Is there a way to get the patch to work on a MAC?
Just copy the patch into the /game folder of Milfy City just like on Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes